Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Thieves Guild is Now Available on PC & Mac!"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Thieves Guild is Now Available on PC & Mac. In celebration of the Thieves Guild DLC game pack launch, watch our latest trailer, read a special message from ESO's Creative Director, Rich Lambert, and get all the must-know details!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    New avatars are not showing in my forum profile.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Nic727 wrote: »

Sorry about that! Check now. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's actually a really cool wallpaper! I think I'll be switching my old ESO one out for that one!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »

Sorry about that! Check now. :)

Thank you.

Also I would love to see this profile picture back
    nH6PWA9EHF6C0.jpg
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    i saw that dromathra senche in the video...will that be a reward from hard mode lorkaj or will it be a future crowns store item?
    as much as i like buying crown store items, i really feel you guys should incorporate rewards from hard things to do in the game such as SO and Maw of Lorkaj hard mode...ppl will know your skill if you can walk around with a mount earned by hard works to beat the hardest stuff in the game. or a pet just as badaas. this would also give ppl more incentive to do trials too...sometimes titles arent enough.

id also like to see more pets tied to aceheivements in the game. some rewards for us obsessed achievers out there to satisfy out must complete everything mentality would be nice. why not have rewards for completing everything in each category in the achievments...it could be anything really...costumes, extra dyes, pets, etc. titles are nice but having more options is better.

for example...complete all achieves in thieves guild dlc would award us with the serpent pet you see around those dragon frogs. complete all orsinium would award you another pet in the dlc taht is not a pet at this time, etc. and most importantly i would love to see pets and mounts drops from certain bosses in the game that take skill to get. you guys are creative and your crown store is still doing well at least from what i see...im spending 5k crowns twice a month trying to catch up and get everything i dont have in there. it wouldnt kill you to award some in game mounts and pets acheived by hard work.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have content with dro-m'athra but don't have a single avatar with it. I can't express myself through picture. Will we get any dro-m'athra avatars on forum? And when wil we get dro-m'athra motif or costumes?
    Edited by Cinbri on March 10, 2016 8:11AM
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    shark teeth grotto boss is broken.

The drop rate percentage is 99% broken.

If this is the boss that is suppose to drop shield, legs, shoulders, staff and helmet he is broken.
    Up the hornz
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    So once again the crew or team in charge of the dye system makes a huge blunder.

(Still waiting on someone to fix heavy Glass armor dyes properly by the way because someone doesn't know what the color black looks like and red dyes make pink) @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

So the Outlaw shields have this huge amount of area that could be dyed. It's just SCREAMING to be dyed. But will the system let us dye it? OF COURSE NOT! The would be just too difficult... So who is in charge of the dye system? Obviously someone who has never even seen a coloring book. Does this even get to your QA teams?

Conclusion which is an easy fix: The blank and empty space in the shield should be the primary color. Secondary should be the border and the center emblem (it makes sense that these two match much like Redguard shield's border matches the center emblems border). Tertiary should be the flame like symbols in the center portion of the shield as well as a small portion of the center emblem to make the emblem actually visible instead of it all being one color. As it is now, with everything in the circular emblem one color you basically get a plain circle when someone obviously worked hard to make that piece of art look good.

If you leave it as it is and we are stuck with a shield that cannot be dyed properly because someone said I want all Outlaw shields to be white...
    Edited by Djeriko on March 26, 2016 1:03PM
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."