The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Multiple mundus

Rjizzle09
Rjizzle09
✭✭✭
So is there any new information about this yet? I mean yeah nobody is probably gonna put a vid on here or anything but I'm just curious is this still a thing? I've heard of people running with 5 to 9 mundus stones at once and zos can't fix it cause none of us know how to do it. I'm wondering how many people I've run into with this
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're actually testing a fix for it now, and are hoping to get it into the next incremental patch (not today's update, to be clear).

Soon ;)
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
    Options
  • jbcrocks
    jbcrocks
    ✭✭✭
    Soon
    jbcrocks [EP] - Dunmer DK - Vamp since launch - AvA 37
    Chaboyyyhd [EP]- Altmer Sorcerer - AvA 9
    Jb Shadowcloak [EP] - Imperial Nightblade AvA 9
    Commander Soviets [AD] - Bosmer Nightnlade AvA 5

Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NO ETA
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
    Options
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Grabmoore wrote: »
    We're actually testing a fix for it now, and are hoping to get it into the next incremental patch (not today's update, to be clear).

Soon ;)

Yes!! Good job zenimax
    Options