The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I can't open the game after the patch

chinojuan1990rwb17_ESO
After patching the game every time I give to "PLAY". I open the game and after a few seconds shoot me an error screen (crash).
I tried to open the "eso64.exe" and gives me the same error.
I do not have "ADDONS" installed before the patch was playing perfectly.gdnvzz7ufxhp.jpg
IMG.jpg 68.6K
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is your graphics card dx11 compatible?
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • chinojuan1990rwb17_ESO
    freespirit wrote: »
    Is your graphics card dx11 compatible?

yes, before the patch, I can play DX11 without problems.
    always I played in DX11.
    Options
  • djtzen
    djtzen
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same exact problem.
    Options
  • ahstin2001nub18_ESO
    same issue. running dx11 as well. just par for the zos golf course....
    I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone.

Martin A. Treptow
    1894-1918
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @chinojuan1990rwb17_ESO, just saw your post in the other thread......

Sorry but if your card only supports DX10.1 then yes unfortunately this game will no longer work for you. :(
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • chinojuan1990rwb17_ESO

Sorry but if your card only supports DX10.1 then yes unfortunately this game will no longer work for you. :(

it was my fear. Play this game in this PC from the beta2. I'm really sad, until January 2017 I can not get my hands on another pc.
    Options
  • ahstin2001nub18_ESO

it was my fear. Play this game in this PC from the beta2. I'm really sad, until January 2017 I can not get my hands on another pc.

ill take it as a sign from the gods.... it may be best i find some other game lol
    Edited by ahstin2001nub18_ESO on March 8, 2016 8:46AM
    I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone.

Martin A. Treptow
    1894-1918
    Options