Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trespassing locations

bruceleroy98
bruceleroy98
✭✭
Is there a list of trespassing locations that can be mapped out? I may be using the wrong terminology but if it was categorized, how would I find it online? I like lockpicking homes. Plus there is an achievement involved with that action.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level are you and what Alliance are you in? I know a lot of good looting locations.

I think there is an achievement but I don't recall it granting any dyes or character titles.
    Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on March 7, 2016 5:28PM
  • bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    I'm level 49 Daggerfall Nightblade (Redguard) - ps4
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No real maps. Most every house in the cities are now behind locked doors. There are like one or two houses in each city that won't have a locked door.

However there are also Trespassing Areas in the new DLC, those operate a little differently as in you just don't get yelled at to go away, there are consequences to being caught in those new areas. Whether these areas are just in the DLC or have been placed in others zones on the map is not something I know at this time.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"