Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eternal Gaming [NoobFriendly] [Daggerfall Alliance]

iZombie27
iZombie27
Are you new to the Game?
Not got many people to play with?
Stuck on that one hard Quest?

Then look no further! Eternal Gaming is a new guild formed with the sole purpose of helping people get a feel for the game and having as much fun as possible. Only recently formed so we aren't a massive guild but anyone is welcome to join, we have a few experience players who have uncanny knowledge of the games mechanics, so if you ever don't understand something or need help we aren't far to ask.
We are mainly based in the Daggerfall Covenant but other factions are welcome.
We have experienced crafters that can help you understand how it work and trade traits to help you craft your own gear!
We also love questing and doing dungeons together so there is always something to do!

Feel like you would like to join us? Then simply comment below with your GamerTag or message me on Xbox Live: iZombie 27

Thanks guys and Hope to see you soon!
  • LeApricotRain
    I've recently joined two guilds that both have a lot of really helpful experienced players who have answered a lot of questions and even helped with armour sets and suchlike but I'm still playing solo whilst in game chat with them, it'd be nice to meet some other low level players who want to buddy up to run quests or just to explore together, preferably mature players please!

EU - Daggerfall - levels 10 & 27

GT: LeApricotRain
    Edited by LeApricotRain on March 7, 2016 8:05PM