Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wanting to make an elemental warrior type build...

Foobiscuit11
Foobiscuit11
✭✭
So, here's the thing. I've been playing That Other MMO for a while, and I've fallen back in love with my enhancement shaman. Something about punching people in the face with the elements is satisfying. Anyway, since I don't have terribly high hopes for That Other MMO's newest expansion keeping me hooked for more than a month, I'm thinking Tamriel might be my new online home (what with housing coming and better graphics and regular updates). I want to make a character reminiscent of that, though. Race and faction aren't necessarily gamebreaking, and I purchased the Imperial collector's edition so that's all moot. I just want to make an elemental warrior type character. So far my best attempt at theorycrafting was a DK specializing in Fire and Earth trees with Lightning and Frost enchanted weapons. Anybody have a different idea? Thanks in advance for the help!
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    An Altmer DK using destro/resto staff sounds interesting
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer-Sorc-Lightning Staff-Dual Wield Frost/Fire Enchants

Utilize the Destro Staff Skill Tree to get the most out of your elemental idea.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're a min-maxing type, you won't want to do this. If not, that's perfectly fine, just letting you know.

rip decibel
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hybrid builds were killed when soft caps were removed. Go hard magicka or hard stamina on your character or you will be severely lacking.
    Edited by nordsavage on March 6, 2016 9:52AM
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Play the way you like"

>.<
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dunmer stamina DK with S&B/2H would be my pick.

You can enchant your 2H with Frost to snare enemies.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play a Dragonknight with 5 Pieces Winterborn and 2 Skoria, use a frost staff with shock enchantment, put fire based Dmg Abilities on your bar, and use Ice Meteor aswell as Force Impulse
    Edited by Birdovic on March 7, 2016 3:51PM