The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Looking for Casual mainly Role Play guild.

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
I don't like running all the time. Who in the world goes around their daily life at a run. Stupid default idea.
I don't like Galloping all the time. Horses need to rest/ cool down etc. In towns they are large and tend to hit people while galloping madly about.
I am old and fussy so like politeness and courtesy.
While in need of some help myself I have various characters who are willing to 'accompany' lower level players to help them stay out of trouble with 'Bosses' etc. Happy to advise to the best of my ability.
I am not on the game all the time and would not expect to be 'kicked' 'cos I didn't attend for a few days/weeks.
While I like to trade it is not the be-all and end-all of my Tamriel Life.

I bet trhere is no guild that matches this........
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps I should mention that I would appreciate a truly 'multi-racial guild - fed up with all the guilds taht major in one alliance or another. Looking forward to the time when any alliance can group or interaqct with any other for any reason.
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

We are certainly relaxed and mature, but there is also a great mix of styles and characters :-)
    What you describe is mainly why I started my own Guild: I do not like to much rules and obligations!

Although we have players of all alliances, 90% is AD because you cannot play together cross alliance.
    Look at our Discussion Tread and the About Us section and let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
    De Raaf
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Mystics wrote: »
    Hi there,

We are certainly relaxed and mature, but there is also a great mix of styles and characters :-)
    What you describe is mainly why I started my own Guild: I do not like to much rules and obligations!

Although we have players of all alliances, 90% is AD because you cannot play together cross alliance.
    Look at our Discussion Tread and the About Us section and let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
    De Raaf

Would love to contact you but can find no traces and no-one on the chat is answereing.
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    At our Discussion Tread and About Us are some breadcrums :)

Update 07-03-2016
    Meanwhile you found us and you became a member of the Mystics Guild.