Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

finally vet 1 what to do now?

dereck_phantom
i finally hit vet one but i want to start doing some real content now im tired of questing all the time whats the first thing i should do? i know i need better gear but i dont craft suggestions on the next move i should make?
  • a_cylon
    a_cylon
    ✭✭
    Tired of questing bahahaha!!!! You still got Cadwells silver and gold to unlock and get skyshards, skill points, xp etc
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Either grind to v16, or start practicing vet dungeons
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    Just keep playing. Real content has been going on for some time!
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    1. Your questing has just begun. Unless you wanna kill the same mobs for the next 2 weeks straight, you can take that route.
    2. You can go to cyrodiil (after getting a solid V1 Set crafted for yourself, might cost you a little gold)
    3. run vet dungeons, and or pledges.
    4. Orsinium.
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with DannyLV get you toon to VR16, in a couple DLC's they are getting rid of Vet levels and going to a champion system. All players with a VR16 character get 40 extra Champion Points.