The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help with wood elf, sorc

CherryCake
CherryCake
✭✭✭✭✭
I created a wood elf sorcerer but I just cant decide if I should go for it or not.
I have in mind a "shadow thief" kind of play-style with dual wielding and archery, medium armor, lightning spells.

I already have a sorcerer and a templar, both of them have staves, and I try to run away from it for the moment and go a bit out of my comfort zone, and also hopefully learn to play in a more damage dealing way rather than healing as I always do.

Is this a good build, or will it be more challenging than a nightblade?
I could go for a nightblade, but before that I was just wondering if somebody else already has a similar build, and how do they survive, mostly PVE but with a bit of PVP in mind.
I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    I created a wood elf sorcerer but I just cant decide if I should go for it or not.
    I have in mind a "shadow thief" kind of play-style with dual wielding and archery, medium armor, lightning spells.

I already have a sorcerer and a templar, both of them have staves, and I try to run away from it for the moment and go a bit out of my comfort zone, and also hopefully learn to play in a more damage dealing way rather than healing as I always do.

Is this a good build, or will it be more challenging than a nightblade?
    I could go for a nightblade, but before that I was just wondering if somebody else already has a similar build, and how do they survive, mostly PVE but with a bit of PVP in mind.

Hello SerenaAnastasia, Sorcerer can be quite nice to play on a stamina build.
    Here is a really good setup for sorcerer stamina build, to see if you like it or not.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=jIUxxlTEp3k
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • BlueBin
    BlueBin
    ✭✭
    Your build sounds good to me