Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ok, what am i doing wrong with IC sewer mobs?

Lord_Ejl
Lord_Ejl
✭✭
v16 sorc. 350+ champion points. I have maxed out bastion, other points are in magicka regen/damage etc. I'm running with 5p julianos, 3 willpower, and destrostaff/torug pacts swords + heavy helm, and Kena shuolders. Spell Damage is 3500 while buffed. My other willpower ring isn't yet spell dmg enchanted.

My shields go down in about 2-3 strikes, and most of my time goes recasting it, since 2-3 strikes and my sorc is down. When i can strike, i usually put elemental drain, then force pulse, frags whenever it procs, and velocious curse as well. And light attacks as well, of course before every skill. Buffs include power surge, defensive rune and shields.

Problem is, i can't seem to find a good aoe on mobs. I tried orbs, not really useful when soloing, pulsar/elemental ring, i can't keep up cause i die and i have to be close by. Shattering prison to park them down and liquid lightning, thats ok, but when i encounter other players, they're useless pretty much.

Then i see some other sorcs just jumping between them, pulsaring/elemental ring them a few times, and they're all dead in seconds :D
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is your max mag/max HP?

Your red Cps should be into elemental defender and hardy mostly, with a few (10) into spell shield. You can forget about bastion completely.

Do you have the first three heavy armor passives? Are you wearing 5/1/1?

make sure you've got either thief or shadow mundus.

Basically, if you square all that ^ away you should be able to proc power surge, proc boundless storm, drop liquid lightning, and ele ring/cfrag / hardended ward your way to victory. You should get crit heals from surge as your shield protects you. If you run into other players, you overload, or run lol.

This is a not a PvP build just so it's clear
    Edited by Cuyler on March 4, 2016 4:20PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Lord_Ejl
    Lord_Ejl
    ✭✭
    Unbuffed mag is 28,9k and hp is 10,5k. ALl my gear have gold mag enchant, two gear pieces are v15 tho.
    IMy shuolders are light, haven't gotten medium kena yet, but helm is heavy.. I seem to have only Resolve and Juggernaut of the Heavy passives,both full. Have to take the second one right away.
    My two willpower rings aren't arcane, so that lowers my max mag a bit. I've been grinding for bone shards a lot, but no luck getting arcane rings. Tried also selling my trophy's to get money for arcane rings, but no one's buying planar armor scraps it seems :D

Most people say bastion is a must?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bastion is a must for a sorc. 100%, 25% extra shields... yes pls.

Well sewers are tricky because the mobs are quite strong. Best thing to do would be, root, liquid lightning, pulsar? But if you want to be aware of other players you should just be able to root the melee mobs and then kill the casters quickly. If your on your own then don't aggro 6+ mobs, you'll die.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bastion is a must.

I run food. So in pvp (and sewers) I have 20k health. 10k hardened ward. Not sure about harness but it's up.

Mines, Pulsar, dawnbreaker. Harness takes care of casters, block/bring into mines for melee.

Honestly, Sorc is harder down there than a lot of other classes. Even my stam Sorc is better as I just heal as I dps. Same with magica templar and magica NB.
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 4, 2016 5:00PM