Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Tier 10 Writs after TG patch

KochDerDamonen
KochDerDamonen
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it known yet whether the writs will be altered to require only v15 items in light of the changes to scaled nodes (as far as I gather, all scaled nodes = v15 when TG comes out) or if it will remain as on live with one v15 item and 2-4 v9s?
If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PTS they are same mixture as in live. They have been there that way a month now. I doubt they would change that, since this was assumably last patch before rolling out to live.

I wouldn't mind if they switch to all-vr15 though. Hew's bane and Wrothgar will offer plenty of vr15 mats in TG. It's a bit tedious to switch back and forth the mats.

But if they do switch, they must fix the bug where the table switches all by itself to vr16 level. E.g. in one writ we make cuirass, greaves and sword. make one vr15 cuirass, scroll to greaves and it is vr16 using 140 mats.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    On PTS they are same mixture as in live. They have been there that way a month now. I doubt they would change that, since this was assumably last patch before rolling out to live.

I wouldn't mind if they switch to all-vr15 though. Hew's bane and Wrothgar will offer plenty of vr15 mats in TG. It's a bit tedious to switch back and forth the mats.

But if they do switch, they must fix the bug where the table switches all by itself to vr16 level. E.g. in one writ we make cuirass, greaves and sword. make one vr15 cuirass, scroll to greaves and it is vr16 using 140 mats.

That would be an expensive mistake!
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me we don't have to do our writs on Wrothgar for Thieves Guild! Please! I may cry. Wrothgar crashes on Xbox all the time having to do writs on 7 different characters really hurts not only because of instability but how large and spread out the city is.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me we don't have to do our writs on Wrothgar for Thieves Guild! Please! I may cry. Wrothgar crashes on Xbox all the time having to do writs on 7 different characters really hurts not only because of instability but how large and spread out the city is.

Would also be nice for the sake of not having to go to Deshaan(or whatever undaunted caravan you happen to use), then Wrothgar, theeeen Hew's Bane to play around with the new content!

Really hoping we see all v15 writs, I already find it hard to keep v9 mats in stock through natural play and it's disheartening to hear it's not so on pts :c
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].