The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric Racial Motif

BrawlerUK
BrawlerUK
Soul Shriven
Hi I'm new to the game and picked one of these up in a public dungeon from an urn at around level 10-12.

Everywhere I look it says that you can only find these at the VRs so have I been extremely lucky?

Does anyone know what the sale price for these are on EU Ps4 Servers or if they're worth keeping to craft armour and sell?
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems that with the new DLC, the rare motifs that used to only be found in Cadwell Gold zones are spawning elsewhere. No idea on the price on console, was around 10-12k on PC. USED to go for 25-30k and even higher before it landed in the crown store. Yes, it very valuable for crafting. Daedric is one of the most popular styles. There were level restrictions on learning the motif. If you are a low level, you might not be able to use it for a while unless the restrictions also changed.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on NA PS4. I sell them for 15k, though you can probably get a little more than that.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where was this public Dungeon? Wrothgar (Orsinium)? Or somewhere else.
    Edited by Nestor on January 29, 2016 7:07PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BrawlerUK
    BrawlerUK
    Soul Shriven
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Seems that with the new DLC, the rare motifs that used to only be found in Cadwell Gold zones are spawning elsewhere. No idea on the price on console, was around 10-12k on PC. USED to go for 25-30k and even higher before it landed in the crown store. Yes, it very valuable for crafting. Daedric is one of the most popular styles. There were level restrictions on learning the motif. If you are a low level, you might not be able to use it for a while unless the restrictions also changed.

Thanks for this. At this approx price it does seem like it's worth keeping considering they're difficult to find and cost quite a bit in the crown store.

I won't be able to use it yet. I believe you have to be level 7 in one of the crafting styles but could be wrong - so far I'm nowhere near that and probably won't be for quite some time now that I've realised that I should have been researching from the start for the hidden crafting benches and everything I've been getting I've previously disassembled...

Thanks for the info
  • BrawlerUK
    BrawlerUK
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Where was this *** Dungeon? Wrothgar (Orsinium)? Or somewhere else.

I honestly can't remember which public dungeon it was. Although I know it was definitely a dwemer one and it must have been in Stonefalls judging by the level I was at when I found it
    Edited by BrawlerUK on January 29, 2016 6:20PM
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    Keep it and learn it. Daedric armour looks sweet as!
    PS4 | DC |
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    XB1/NA, 13k to 15k.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    Any price indications for PC? Cant find the Daedric in the Guild Stores, only one in Windhelm for 75k.
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    melek-taus wrote: »
    Any price indications for PC? Cant find the Daedric in the Guild Stores, only one in Windhelm for 75k.

PC/NA? Less than 10K lately.

To get a good idea of market prices the traders in Elden Root and Rawkla and Wayrest and Deeshan are good gauges. Most people in those Guilds list items around the market price due to competition and knowledge of the market.

Or, get the Master Merchant addon and it will track sale prices for you.

• melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

PC/NA? Less than 10K lately.

To get a good idea of market prices the traders in Elden Root and Rawkla and Wayrest and Deeshan are good gauges. Most people in those Guilds list items around the market price due to competition and knowledge of the market.

Or, get the Master Merchant addon and it will track sale prices for you.

O i did not know that the Market Merchant tracks sales aswell. Thank you. As stated the only Daedric motif I could find was in Windhelm, none in Deshaan or Coldharbour
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

O i did not know that the Market Merchant tracks sales aswell. Thank you. As stated the only Daedric motif I could find was in Windhelm, none in Deshaan or Coldharbour

It tracks sales for the Guilds you are in, so if your guilds are not trading guilds then the results will be skewed a bit. But you can get a good idea.