Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Trading Guild] - The Kush Covenant - Join Now

TheRealOG
TheRealOG
The Kush Covenant is an established Trading Guild that consistently keeps Guild Traders in Prime Locations. We are an Ebonheart Pact based guild, but we accept everyone from every alliance. Our primary Guild 'The Kush Covenant' has been out in Mournhold for months, and our sister guild 'Kush Covenant' is in Elden Root this week. Both guilds are under the same ownership, and both guilds charge a 5k weekly fee for trader access to ensure we can maintain these Prime Trading locations the following week. If you are interested in selling your items out of the best selling locations in the game Join Us before we fill up. For an invite to either guild post your PSN ID here or contact KiLLeRChronic-_- via PSN and let me know which guild you would like an invite to or both. Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions feel free to ask, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Edited by TheRealOG on January 5, 2016 3:00PM
  • BassSparx
    BassSparx
    Soul Shriven
    psn: BassSparx
  • Ninjascout6
    Ninjascout6
    Soul Shriven
    psn: Ninjascout6
  • Godlyspirit50
    Godlyspirit50
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: CommanderS5000
  • Tombs_UDL
    Tombs_UDL
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Lord_Tombs
  • AaronBouldin
    AaronBouldin
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: naboneba
  • Strange_uncle
    I love, I love to collect resources, sales. Please invite, thank you.
    PSN account
    Hurricane_rescue