The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Mounts

LingerieLouie
LingerieLouie
Soul Shriven
Just wondering, what kind of mounts do you guys want to see come to eso this year?
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    theres a thread with a giant list of mount ideas that people would like. but sadly we'll just be seeing cat, horse, bear and i guess cammel reskins for the next some odd years
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A finer shaped horse.Not just a reskin.Our horses look like they arent made right.They lean back on their haunches a bit.
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon! or just someting that will make you able to fly
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    A finer shaped horse.Not just a reskin.Our horses look like they arent made right.They lean back on their haunches a bit.
    i agree, they look weird and disproportionate. there's also something off with the running animation of the bears (they look like monkeys imo), which is a shame because other than that they look cool.

i want an elk mount though.
    stam scrub
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    schip wrote: »
    i agree, they look weird and disproportionate. there's also something off with the running animation of the bears (they look like monkeys imo), which is a shame because other than that they look cool.

i want an elk mount though.

Ooo! I've been asking for that Elk mount.Like in LOTR: Battle of the Five Armies. That Elk was regal as all get out!
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elk, different Senche's (not just reskins), Different horses (not just reskin), PvP transit mounts (like silt striders for the pact) , purchasable with AP, one time use. anyone from that alliance can hop on it (max room obviously) and then it goes 2 to 3 times as fastest horse and owner 'drives' it.

Would act as same purpose as forward camps with much more coolness to it.
    Could be race-specific too. Dunmer would get the silt-strider.

Nord would get FrostGiants or something
    Argonians would be able to swim (fast) in the waters of cyro without being eaten by slaugtherfish

Khajiit would get Senche-Raht (huge senche that go really friggen fast)
    Bosmer get Marching 'cities' (trees) that could take more peeps - and go slower, and then act as forward camp
    Altmer could get anythign magical really

Less sure about the Covenant/Imperial races as I know them least.

The important point is that it be PvP only, (breathe a little life in PvP), purchasable with AP, and have a set amount of uses to each one.

Hmm... I think I just went off topic a bit
    Edited by Spacemonkey on January 25, 2016 7:42PM
  • catcher51
    catcher51
    An elk mount would be sweet.
    EP Dunmer DK Dual Wield - Allamus

"In war there is no prize for the runner-up."
    — General Omar Bradley
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just thought of these real quick

Sabre
    Basilisk
    Spider
    Scorpion
    Drake ( looks like bearded dragon almost )
    Wolf ( big one not just a tiny regular wold )
    Rhinoceros
    Personally a Gorilla would be pretty cool ( but I have never seen one in ES series :( ) Trolls are probably Gorilla's though
    Crocodile (swimming mount instead of dismounting when going into water )
    Dwemer mount - similar to dwemer spider but looks different ( also needs 6 legs thoug ) I can design one if you need inspiration ZoS!
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elk, different Senche's (not just reskins), Different horses (not just reskin), PvP transit mounts (like silt striders for the pact) , purchasable with AP, one time use. anyone from that alliance can hop on it (max room obviously) and then it goes 2 to 3 times as fastest horse and owner 'drives' it.

Would act as same purpose as forward camps with much more coolness to it.
    Could be race-specific too. Dunmer would get the silt-strider.

Nord would get FrostGiants or something
    Argonians would be able to swim (fast) in the waters of cyro without being eaten by slaugtherfish

Khajiit would get Senche-Raht (huge senche that go really friggen fast)
    Bosmer get Marching 'cities' (trees) that could take more peeps - and go slower, and then act as forward camp
    Altmer could get anythign magical really

Less sure about the Covenant/Imperial races as I know them least.

The important point is that it be PvP only, (breathe a little life in PvP), purchasable with AP, and have a set amount of uses to each one.

Hmm... I think I just went off topic a bit

PvP only??
    Nooo.Why should it be only for PvPers and no one else?
    As to mounts for Imperials,I'd say a white Draft Horse with a high cropped mane and tail.Not a low cropped one.A draft horse that has the thick arched neck.Not like the supposed ones we now have ingame.Those arent Drafts at all.Just chubby horses.
  • Faasnu
    Faasnu
    ✭✭✭
    schip wrote: »
    i agree, they look weird and disproportionate

Oh yes, and the gigantic hooves really annoy me. I ride my zombie horse mainly because it's legs and hooves are shaped much, much better.
  • GeoSand
    GeoSand
    Soul Shriven
    A mounted spider that can travel vertically.

Anything dwemer!
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GeoSand wrote: »
    A mounted spider that can travel vertically.

Anything dwemer!

Spider that can travel vertically? That could be rough if you have to go forward.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elephant
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Welwa mount.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Xandyaffonso
    I would definitely buy a wolf, yet the other ideas were cool too. Except a troll.