Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chest spawn locations map (Console)

bruceleroy98
bruceleroy98
✭✭
Is there a site that has a lot of the spawn locations of treasure chests? I know I could find them on my own but a handy reference map to map would be cool. Any leads?
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't found one but The Rift has a great rotation with 4 chests.

Bank = behind the divider on the left
    Fighter's Guild = very front left room behind some barrels
    Inn? = on the counter which can be looted from the storage type room on the left
    Mage's Guild = somewhere downstairs on the back right I think

It should take you no more than 8-10 mins at which time the bank's chest has respawned.

Do a run of all the buildings to verify as its been a while
    Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on March 1, 2016 9:41AM
  • bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the information Sunburnt.
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Interesting :)
  • bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    What about spawn locations on the map as a whole? I know some places have chests but you just run across them. Does anyone have a location map for the various chests?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about spawn locations on the map as a whole? I know some places have chests but you just run across them. Does anyone have a location map for the various chests?

Not really. On the PC we have an addon that tells us. However, you just have to run the map and look for them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    Nestor would the maps on the PC not correlate with the maps on console? Do you have screenshots of known locations already somewhere online?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor would the maps on the PC not correlate with the maps on console? Do you have screenshots of known locations already somewhere online?

The only map locations I see are for the Treasure Maps

As far as chests go, they tend to be in the same kind of areas, near cliffs, tucked under trees, basically all over the place. The respawn timers seem to be somewhat random as sometimes the chests respawn at a decent rate, sometimes they don't.

I know Bleakrock island is a place you can run the coast and find a lot of chests, but that is not the only place.

I have to ask, why are you looking for chests? If this is to level Legerdemain, there are other ways do this that won't take a lot of time.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you tried Google? I found a map that is filterable, that has landmarks and resources. I think it was on ESOHead site.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)