Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BOUNTY TIMER HELP - 25K BOUNTY

bruceleroy98
bruceleroy98
✭✭
How long does it take to reduce the bounty? I'm level 43.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think its 10k/24hrs?
  • bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    Is this true community?
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something like that, maybe less. I suggest you to go play PvP or do questing in Cyrodiil for a while. ;)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That is what happens when you do something bad.

I wish they would add a bounty to anyone caught stealing a scroll from a keep in pvp when the keep is not flagged. Make the bounty huge like 1,000,000g

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    This website will calculate it all for you.

https://www.eso-database.com/en/bounty-calculator/
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    I went to the calculator before posting here and I found it hard to believe. But if it's real, I guess I better try to get to veteran rank asap. It's gonna take a week to experience the bounty offline lol.
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    It becomes a lot less if you're offline suprisingly.
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to the calculator before posting here and I found it hard to believe. But if it's real, I guess I better try to get to veteran rank asap. It's gonna take a week to experience the bounty offline lol.

This is why it's good to have Alts. You can park the scofflaw in some out of the way place in the wilderness where the bounty reduction happens faster and then play the Alt until it goes down.

Or, just pay the fine....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"