Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Enchanters Writ - Broken

tahssa
tahssa
Soul Shriven
I have the past 3 Enchanters Writs uncompleted and had to abandon them. Opened a Bug reports for all 3. None have finished.
Always on the Discover X stone. It will not recognize the previously discovered stones.

Is anyone else running into this?
  • Sneakyfool
    Sneakyfool
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, can you take a screen shot next time so I can view it and see if I can assist you?

or if you remember the name of the stone it's asking you to discover? Cheers.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By "discover" I'm assuming you mean obtain/harvest?

It would be helpful to know exactly which requested rune is bugged. Normally, if you have the requested rune in your inventory the quest should update. If you have one in your bank, it should update once you remove it from the bank to your inventory. Or, if you harvest it from a node, it should update.

Is it a potency or essence or aspect rune? Are none of the three types of Enchanting writs working for you? Any additional info, with screen shots, would help in identifying the problem.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is not seeing the stone in your inventory (which has not happened to me in forever since they fixed this) just drop the stone in the bank, then take it back out again.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"