The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura's Star EU (PS4) Unplayable

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Anybody on PS4, EU know of a decent campaign with no 2-4 second delays on every ability and action you perform, while players/enemies jitter like lag-ninjas all around the floor? because this campaign is just unplayable and it's a shame...

I've been in this campaign from the start, tolerated the lag for months but it's not getting any better and I know in the Thieves Guild DLC it's supposed to turn into a Non-Champion Point campaign, which will be interesting but even more laggy, so I guess it's time to bail!
--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.

• DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody on PS4, EU know of a decent campaign with no 2-4 second delays on every ability and action you perform, while players/enemies jitter like lag-ninjas all around the floor? because this campaign is just unplayable and it's a shame...

I've been in this campaign from the start, tolerated the lag for months but it's not getting any better and I know in the Thieves Guild DLC it's supposed to turn into a Non-Champion Point campaign, which will be interesting but even more laggy, so I guess it's time to bail!

Don't worry once they make it a non-CP campaign there won't be as much lag as I believe most people will go to a CP campaign. Decent campaign I would suggest Haderus or Chillrend maybe Thornblade..
    Edited by DjKahun on February 12, 2016 12:22PM
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »

Don't worry once they make it a non-CP campaign there won't be as much lag as I believe most people will go to a CP campaign

You reckon? well I hope that's the case B)
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke

• DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭

Don't worry once they make it a non-CP campaign there won't be as much lag as I believe most people will go to a CP campaign

Yeah I do reckon, a lot of people put a lot of time into this game to farm CP so I'm guessing they want to use them :P
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah I do reckon, a lot of people put a lot of time into this game to farm CP so I'm guessing they want to use them :P

That's what I thought too, but then when I really think about it, I'd actually see a non-CP campaign being pretty popular since we'll really see the class balance then, maybe..
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭

That's what I thought too, but then when I really think about it, I'd actually see a non-CP campaign being pretty popular since we'll really see the class balance then, maybe..

Yeah I do agree with that but I can see everyone just dropping like a sack of *** without any CP lol
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Im gunna play still at no cp and just enjoy it :) some of them atm take it way to seriously :)
    I laugh almost everytime I die :)
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed nikigwil. I will play Azura's once it becomes a No-CP campaign and see how things go, and yeah - I used to rage hard back in the day on mmos in PvP but these days I'm just laughing or shouting WTF in humorous ways because there's no point in being overly serious, it doesn't make us play better. :lol:
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I know right :) i just wanna kill stuff :)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the topic of asura star ps4 eu, can someone inform the EP side that there is a direction known as down/south and they should run that way sometimes instead of 24/7 charge chalman and get wiped?

Would really help in getting the AD night emperor off or even out that keep he builds a house in.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the topic of asura star ps4 eu, can someone inform the EP side that there is a direction known as down/south and they should run that way sometimes instead of 24/7 charge chalman and get wiped?

Would really help in getting the AD night emperor off or even out that keep he builds a house in.

LOL I know right... Chalman must have a stock of Skooma or something because we all seem to zerg that way most of the time but we do go south, trust me, just.. not as much. I prefer to break away from the zergs anyway... way too laggy as it is.
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »

LOL I know right... Chalman must have a stock of Skooma or something because we all seem to zerg that way most of the time but we do go south, trust me, just.. not as much. I prefer to break away from the zergs anyway... way too laggy as it is.

Also go get drakelow ffs, it's your home keep so you get double points, Ad get it and then have it for 30 days, you lose about 2.4k points a campain just from that keep.

But yeah, will you kindly shout in area chat go blue road, sick of the Ad night emperor just camping in ash/robeck for 8 hours until everyone gets on.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    As AD i can confirm he does leave the keep lol. EP do come down south for example they get super cheeky and try to steal our scrolls daily lol :)
    Is all good fun :)
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Also go get drakelow ffs, it's your home keep so you get double points, Ad get it and then have it for 30 days, you lose about 2.4k points a campain just from that keep.

But yeah, will you kindly shout in area chat go blue road, sick of the Ad night emperor just camping in ash/robeck for 8 hours until everyone gets on.

Drakelow, ah.. I remember we knocked every wall down in that keep to p Chillers off :p but yeah you're right. I haven't really been in Cyrodiil much lately though... lag spoils it because my only defense (heal) is late with lag, bar-swapping etc
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭

LOL I know right... Chalman must have a stock of Skooma or something because we all seem to zerg that way most

Ha ha ha we love taking drakelow :)
  • Galvanize
    Galvanize
    Haderus is where its at right now, well for blues and reds that is.
    PS4/EU
    PSN - Galvanise
    Galvanize - V16 High Elf Magicka Sorcerer AD (Main)
    Shoonoo - V16 Wood Elf Stamina Nightblade AD
    Twaddle - V16 High Elf Magicka Templar AD
    Need name pls - V16 Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight AD
    SplarrIsagayla - V16 Redguard Stamina Dragonknight AD
    Galvanise Deus - V16 High Elf Magicka Nightblade DC
    Gee Two Kay - V16 High Elf Templar DC
    Jormasauros Jr - V16 Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight DC
    Lynog the Jedi - V16 Stamina Sorcerer DC
    Asemplee - V16 Redguard Stamina Nightblade DC

• DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭

EP is full of idiots, yesterday I was on Azura's and one of the keeps was being sieged already by EP on the West side with the wall already down while another big group of EP joined and started breaching the door instead of going through the breach like wtf. Everyone got wiped because while fighting inside the keep, them idiots were still breaching the bloody door and once they got through the main door they just got wiped lol GG EP
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    That happens on AD too. We just took.faregyl from the side took the flags the whole lot
    Repaired he walls while a group at the front were still attacking.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭

Drakelow, ah.. I remember we knocked every wall down in that keep to p Chillers off :p but yeah you're right. I haven't really been in Cyrodiil much lately though... lag spoils it because my only defense (heal) is late with lag, bar-swapping etc

How long ago was that?? Can confirm Chillers fights for DC now =D He seems chill enough to play with.

Hopefully with Azura's becoming the no-CP campaign people will spread out to others though I have a feeling that everyone will just crowd into one and make an Azura's 2.0. The guild I'm in atm was talking about Scourge but tbh I'm sick of fighting in 30 day campaigns I'd rather play in a 7 day. No point atm for DC though as they are all currently other factions buff servers. You try make some headway in Haderus but 50 EP and the Emp zerg you down.

EP is full of idiots, yesterday I was on Azura's and one of the keeps was being sieged already by EP on the West side with the wall already down while another big group of EP joined and started breaching the door instead of going through the breach like wtf. Everyone got wiped because while fighting inside the keep, them idiots were still breaching the bloody door and once they got through the main door they just got wiped lol GG EP

Consoles really need text chat. This happens with us too. I might be on the walls already spamming emotes to try clue them in but nah.
    I have heard that EP is lacking in proper guild leadership atm not enough people trying for objectives?
    nikigwil wrote: »
    Im gunna play still at no cp and just enjoy it :) some of them atm take it way to seriously :)
    I laugh almost everytime I die :)

Full sustain setup for non CP campaigns and you will be golden :)
    Edited by revonine on February 28, 2016 11:01AM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    It was super playable last night :) for the first time in a long time we turned the whole map yellow :) i dread to think of the lag today when I log in as have already been told we are being wiped lol :)
    Edited by nikigwil on February 28, 2016 11:58AM
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was super playable last night :) for the first time in a long time we turned the whole map yellow :) i dread to think of the lag today when I log in as have already been told we are being wiped lol :)

Yah wha? The whole map was yellow every morning last week with groups of 20 yellows mowing us down if so much as we even attempted to close our scroll gates :(

Edited by revonine on February 28, 2016 12:27PM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Weve never seen it that yellow before on all sides blue couldnt close their gates either :)
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weve never seen it that yellow before on all sides blue couldnt close their gates either :)

Yeah I am blue. I dunno night capping can't be helped, lots of AD seem to play overnight it's just grabbing ever single scroll and placing them in very specific keeps (like a blue scroll in Alessia for example) and then crowning an AD emp at like 8am it's very clear that just a small group of people including the Emperor and doing it just for their own benefit. It screws every one over the following day yellows too because you get focused hard by reds and blues all day.
    Edited by revonine on February 28, 2016 1:43PM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Its all good fun :)
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    The only reason we paint the map and crown ryan is because chillers is a complete tool and only has one working finger for that steel tornado button - also i love how mad he gets when he spits his dummy out because he cant take a castle :D be prepared for a yellow map every day now , nothing against you reds btw just the blues we have a issue with #EuropeanPicnicGroup
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Was helping turn map yellow again last night. Was keeping us v busy as we did a quest for almost every keep :)
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bnec wrote: »
    The only reason we paint the map and crown ryan is because chillers is a complete tool and only has one working finger for that steel tornado button - also i love how mad he gets when he spits his dummy out because he cant take a castle :D be prepared for a yellow map every day now , nothing against you reds btw just the blues we have a issue with #EuropeanPicnicGroup

You do realize every stamina emperor ever uses steel tornado and batswarm right? Including Ryan. Can I blame them? No Steel Tornado is the best AOE in the game, period. Next patch that'll change but until then..

You really can't condemn an entire faction and paint the map yellow because of gripes with one person. It's not fair to the reds either.
    Edited by revonine on March 1, 2016 12:20PM
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »

Consoles really need text chat. This happens with us too. I might be on the walls already spamming emotes to try clue them in but nah.
    I have heard that EP is lacking in proper guild leadership atm not enough people trying for objectives?

Isn't text chat supposed to come out with Brotherhood dlc? & it's not even about text chat when someone sees that the keep is under siege they look around to see where it's being sieged lol
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    revonine wrote: »
    How long ago was that?? Can confirm Chillers fights for DC now =D He seems chill enough to play with.

Hopefully with Azura's becoming the no-CP campaign people will spread out to others though I have a feeling that everyone will just crowd into one and make an Azura's 2.0. The guild I'm in atm was talking about Scourge but tbh I'm sick of fighting in 30 day campaigns I'd rather play in a 7 day. No point atm for DC though as they are all currently other factions buff servers. You try make some headway in Haderus but 50 EP and the Emp zerg you down.

Oh it was a few weeks before he moved to DC and you know, I'm pretty bored of 30 day campaigns too haha we'll see what happens... the sound of no-CP campaign does sound good to me but it could be terribly bad for all we know!
    YoutTube ESO Playlist