The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost City of the Na-Totambu Group Event

Aquanova
Aquanova
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS, please make the puzzle solvable by a single player. I really hate that of all the public dungeons this one always brings my leveling grind to a halt. None oof the other group events requires 2 people to get it to start. Can't you just make it where we can activate the plates in sequence solo?

I hate waiting around for someone else to show up or call someone in there just to active the darn thing. Pretty please :p
NA/PC
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zos, can you pls change all group events in public dungeons, so they actually require a group? Not just for activating something, but to win the fight. Maybe similar to worldbosses in the dlc zones.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind which they do, but they need to do something because the current setup is inconsistent.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos, can you pls change all group events in public dungeons, so they actually require a group? Not just for activating something, but to win the fight. Maybe similar to worldbosses in the dlc zones.

Nah! I think it be better if they just removed "Group" out of the event. If you want group content, go do the "Group Dungeon"
    NA/PC
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    Personaly i think that ALL public dungeons should have something like that puzzle.
    You know... MMO... Social... Co-op play?
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taryf wrote: »
    Personaly i think that ALL public dungeons should have something like that puzzle.
    Taryf wrote: »

Lmao. I was going to give a more detailed reason for why I'm asking for this small change, but I'll just refer you to that quote at the bottom of your signature ;)
    NA/PC