Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Time out on NA server for the last 2 days

Hauztein
Hauztein
✭✭✭
My game crasher 2 nights ago and i cannot login ever since, gives insta time out error on loging in... and just on NA server... at EU i can play normally, and i am from Brazil. My internet is ok, i can play everything else but eso NA. And for 2 days.
  • Xytrohs
    Xytrohs
    ✭✭
    Same here (only at NA, only whit ESO), i am from Chile and my internet connection is running perfect.

Exact message:

"LOGIN FAILED, Connection to server timed out. Please try again later"

Many other friends from LATAM (Chile, Venezuela...) are having the same problem. Please fix it.

Thanks
  • LuciferOurLordd
    LuciferOurLordd
    Soul Shriven
    Same here
    ┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone in my guild in South America is having the same problem.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    Eso has been buggy recently. More blue screens than usual
  • ftakacs
    ftakacs
    I have the same problem here. It started last friday. I live in Brazil also. I can play without problems on European Server but the American one keep getting login failled error or Error 100.

That problem never happened before and I was able to play the game for several months without issue. There were no changes on my internet connection or router that could have caused that.

Also it can't be an internet configuration problem since we can play on European server.

We also know that several other players reported that kind of problem before, mainly when the console game version was released.

We need it to be fixed ASAP since it is clearly a Server Side problem.
  • ftakacs
    ftakacs
    UPDATE: After playing for almost 1 hour on European Server with a new char I was able to connect again to American Server now. But after just 5 minutes i got disconnected again and the login problem still happening and not letting me connect again.
    Edited by ftakacs on February 28, 2016 2:40PM
  • panserod
    panserod
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same problem here, no reply from zeni yet, hope the maintence may 1st solves this...
  • LuciferOurLordd
    LuciferOurLordd
    Soul Shriven
    i can loggin normally in EU,but NA goddammit
    ┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
  • ftakacs
    ftakacs
    Just got a reply from support with that standard BS asking me to check my internet connection... They must believe we are stupid...

This error typically indicates that you are either unable to reach our servers or that they may be offline. First, you can check the status of the servers here: Service Alerts page. If the servers are online, please power cycle your home network and clear the cache on your console.

To Power Cycle your Home Network
    Turn off the router by unplugging it. If you have a modem and router in one device, turn it off then proceed to Step 3.
    Turn off the DSL or cable modem for three minutes
    Note: Some modems are equipped with a backup battery. If your modem has one, please remove the backup battery to completely turn off your modem.
    Turn off all computers attached to your network.
    Turn on the DSL or cable modem first and let it boot. Let it complete its connection to your ISP before proceeding to the next step. If you have a modem and router in one device, proceed to step 6 after it connects to your ISP.
    Once the modem completes the connection to your ISP, plug in the router. Let it complete its power on test before proceeding to the next step
    Restart your computer(s).
    After doing the above, clear your console's cache .

PlayStation 4
    Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
    Select Turn Off PS4.
    Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
    Once the console is off, unplug the power cord from the back of the console and let it sit for five minutes.
    Replug your power cord and turn the console back on.
    Relaunch the game.
  • Xytrohs
    Xytrohs
    ✭✭
    And no official answer in the thread? Come on 4 days of " Time out Login failed " whatever....

Believe me, the problem is not on our side.

Because we are South Americans does not mean u can ignore us, we paid the same money than US people...

Solve it Please or at least say something.
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    Disconnected PS4 to clean cache - doesnt work.
    Rebuilt database from safe mode - doesnt work.

So its entirely ZOS fault and problem to solve.

EU server is working perfectly... NA login is failing for the last 5 days.
  • NatanaelMatos
    NatanaelMatos
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here, also a brazilian player, please ZOS, help us! :(
    Brazil - PS4 - NA - AD
    "The Lords Alliance" Guildmaster
    Master Crafter
    9 traits crafter
  • Xytrohs
    Xytrohs
    ✭✭
    Dont know if the thread helped but problem seems to be solve.

Thanks
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    yes, its solved today... i am still hoping to read why it happened and if we have chance to happen again...
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    • [COMPLETE] North American PlayStation®4 megaserver for maintenance – March 01, 2:00AM EST (7:00 GMT)

i think thats the reason its fixed...
    maintenances are weekly, montly or what? need to know for when this problem happen again...