The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need new crafted armor or dropped with +5 fire damage bonus.

Reevster
Reevster
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok so I have been running Soulshine set (Silks of the Sun)on my Dark Elf magic NB , love it with detro staff, but its VR12 , how about some VR16 +5 fire set, even better would be to change the +5 bonus to whatever stat you want when crafting the set such as cold or shock poison etc etc.

Heck maybe make a new trait thats allows you to add that stat, Trait number 10... only like 28 days to wait. i am up for that.... :p

Here is the Sun set stats.

Light Armor Set
Levels Range
21-28
VR2
VR12
Upgraded by
Clothier & Woodworker
Style
Breton
Traits
Infused
Arcane (necklace)
Enchantments
Max Magicka
Flame Damage (staff)
Flame Resistance (necklace)
Bonuses
(2 items) Adds 1002 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 911 Max Magicka
(4 items) Adds 121 Spell Damage
(5 items) Flame Damage dealt increased by 5%.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything that increases Spell Damage will increase your Fire Damage, so Julianos would be a good place to start. Then you can fill in with other Spell Crit gear or Spell Damage gear
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Slashie
    Slashie
    ✭✭
    I think that a craftable set similar to this would be awesome. It would at least give magicka DKs a bit more flexibility for crafted gear outside of 5pc julianos or 5pc Kagrenac's

A dropped set would be okay, but honestly there's some IC dungeon sets that are a little more interesting if you're just going to farm for sets.