The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Third month in a row, Haven't got crowns with eso plus

AndersS
AndersS
Support Ticket 160220-000986.

This is getting very stupid now. Looking on this forum there seems to be a lot of people this is happening to. Are Zenimax ever going to acknowledge that there is a problem and actually try and resolve this? Spoke to Microsoft and they insist the problem is not at their end. And when I contact support, it usually takes about two weeks for the problem to be resolved. I shouldn't have to spend time every month chasing up something I have paid for. Once , I can understand, but three times is just damn frustrating and annoying.

Anders
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me twice but I got help same day and booted to get crowns within 2 days so it wasn't so bad but yea def pissed me off both times since I missed a limited item waiting for them

Only way around it is support ticket
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me twice but I got help same day and booted to get crowns within 2 days so it wasn't so bad but yea def pissed me off both times since I missed a limited item waiting for them

Only way around it is support ticket

Agree. Seems to me that MS and ESO aren't talking to each other which means that we always have to provide proof of purchase every time we subscribe to get those 1500 crowns.

After you have received a receipt for your monthly sub, wait 4 days and if you have no crowns (you won't) then submit a ticket with a screenshot of your purchase. Before the day is out you will have your crowns. But this is the only way you'll get them. It appears that the onus is on us to prove we are not cheating the system every time we sub.

PS: Ignore all robot types of help that intervene to intercept your email to ESO. Submit the ticket and note its number but do remember to submit the screenshot of your receipt from MS.

• Hail_Enki_666
    This happened to me as well, I submitted the proper screenshots and still wasn't even reimbursed the crowns.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndersS wrote: »
    Support Ticket 160220-000986.

....Looking on this forum there seems to be a lot of people this is happening to.....

They supposedly fixed this issue a few months ago... guess it didn't take.