The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crash every time loading into game world

john.kolibab14_ESO
john.kolibab14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I've been playing since beta and haven't had any problems up until yesterday. Now every time I try to load into the game world (after selecting a character) the game crashes every time. The first two times it crashed it was a few minutes after I had been playing and ESO gave one of it errors where you could submit it to ESO. Now it is crashing immediately when the game world loads and ESO is no longer giving an error. This is the error from my windows event viewer. I have tried other games/apps on my computer and the issue is isolated to ESO. Any ideas?

Faulting application name: eso.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x54810593
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17278, time stamp: 0x53eeb4a3
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000debd8
Faulting process id: 0x1a6c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d01f1a1cb5a22a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 93f38334-8b0d-11e4-be9e-6036ddb27487
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Have already tried to repair ESO multiple times, each time it does the verification then appears to be repairing something but it did not help this issue.
Edited by john.kolibab14_ESO on December 24, 2014 2:17AM
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @john.kolibab14_ESO,

We have created a ticket especially for you.
    Our team will contact you as soon as possible to investigate your issue and find a solution to this problem.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • chanzeb14_ESO
    I am currently having this exact same error did you manage to get it fixed?
  • Old_Greeg29
    Hello @john.kolibab14_ESO,

We have created a ticket especially for you.
    Our team will contact you as soon as possible to investigate your issue and find a solution to this problem.

Thank you.

I am having the same issue would you help me aswell?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @chanzeb14_ESO and @Old_Greeg29 ! Since this thread is from 2014, we're going to request you submit a ticket to support for an agent to assist you with this. If you need to know how to submit a ticket to customer support, you can view your support options here
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • chanzeb14_ESO
    hey Old_Greg the next thing I say is going to stink but I fixed it by completely uninstalling everying including roaming data in the %AppData% folder and then reinstalling everything again.
  • Old_Greeg29
    hey Old_Greg the next thing I say is going to stink but I fixed it by completely uninstalling everying including roaming data in the %AppData% folder and then reinstalling everything again.

I have unistalled and reinstalled 3 times already and still nothing :/