The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alliance War Skill Line Progress

Microfry
Microfry
Soul Shriven
People keep telling me when the theives guild dlc drops, if your alliance rank is 5 or higher you will be boosted to rank 10 automatically. Is this true? I looked for it in the pts patch notes but I can't find it anywhere. And if its true are they also doing it for the undaunted skill line?
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They reduced the amount of AP needed to get Assault/Support Rank 10 to 1.1mio compared to the almost 7mio currently on live.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to have an alliance rank of 13 to be support/assault 10 when the next dlc drops.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And no, they didn't do the same for Undaunted.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Why not? Is it pretty easy to level the undaunted skill line or does it take just as long?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junkogen wrote: »

Why not? Is it pretty easy to level the undaunted skill line or does it take just as long?
    It takes just as long and their trying to force PVP only players to do Pledges now to level undaunted since you can buy the helms for AP now.Personally I for see them lowering the exp your rewarded for doing Pledges now ,so they can drag out the grind.
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

It takes just as long and their trying to force PVP only players to do Pledges now to level undaunted since you can buy the helms for AP now.Personally I for see them lowering the exp your rewarded for doing Pledges now ,so they can drag out the grind.

Rofl undaunted can be done in one or 2 days if you really want to.....
    you can't get anywhere close to that doing PvP
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »

That's the point I don't want to that's why it taken me months to get I done.Please explain how to get it done in 2 days?

Their a few people who can get it in 2-4 in PVP but not 2 days.
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the point I don't want to that's why it taken me months to get I done.Please explain how to get it done in 2 days?

do all dungeons in a row and go for the achievements. those achievements give tons of points towards leveling your skill + the experience from all the quests
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

do all dungeons in a row and go for the achievements. those achievements give tons of points towards leveling your skill + the experience from all the quests
    Well that probably true but I really just don't wanna do them.I guess I will have to bite the bullet and do them.
  • Bossdonut
    Bossdonut
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As he said it's also based off any dungeons achievement. Go back to all the public dungeons and kill ALL the bosses for the conquerer achieves. It'll move it up pretty quick. Delves too if I'm not mistaken. Undaunted is currently way easier than the pvp skills.

Plus no lag.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I haven't done much more than 50 vet and non-vet dungeons, and hit max Undaunted well before that. That's 15-20 hours of play time. By contrast, I've played PVP 5 or more hours daily since the beginning of January and I have still not maxed out PVP skills. Conservatively, it's at least 5 times harder to earn PVP skills vs Undaunted.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)