The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about dungeon groups.

ChrisGoesAFK
ChrisGoesAFK
✭✭
Hello everyone,
I put this up on the AD forum but am reposting here in case this is something that happens on other factions.

Question: For running dungeons at lower levels, do most people just skip them and wait until higher levels?
I have two characters on AD and noticed over the weekend that the wait time to put a group together was rather long. My DPS character actually had an easier time finding a Banished Cells group then did my Healer which I thought was strange.
What I am trying to figure out is if it's a Tank shortage or was this just the time of day? I was on Sunday from 3-6PM and back again at 9PM EST.
Thanks for any replies.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could be the time of day.Could also be that if you are in Auridon proper,most of the players there are newbies,just getting their legs under them.New skills,etc.They tend to run around doing their quests,and delves,and not paying attention to much more than that. Once you get to Grahtwood,the chances of grouping should get better.