The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best. Dragon. Leap. Ever

Hope499
Hope499
✭✭✭✭
Tripped over my friends bra.....
..she is always setting booby traps!
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fly Pelican. Fly.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like a boss.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, you didn't die from Fall Damage or anything.
    You are awesome :D
    Grats!
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just won the annual contest of "WTF JUST HAPPENED?" We thank all other contestants for participating it has been an exciting year. The prize will be mailed to you shortly a week on a 5 star hotel all payments taken care off on Dubai. Have safe flight....oh wait.

Edited by Ra'Shtar on February 29, 2016 10:01PM
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    at the moment they call the Anchor you need to leap inside it, and you will fly like in the tutorial or smthing? so we can pepro it
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you try to use a potion but accidentally use the Scroll of Icarian Flight :worried:
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope499 wrote: »

OMG so tired of you Console babies wings are for flying duh this game is perfect in every way don't you know anything.... Guys look I have wings and can fly damn noobs.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »
    You just won the annual contest of "WTF JUST HAPPENED?" We thank all other contestants for participating it has been an exciting year. The prize will be mailed to you shortly a week on a 5 star hotel all payments taken care off on Dubai. Have safe flight....oh wait.

The giant checkerboard with holes is pretty sweet too

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Hope499/video/15278534
    Tripped over my friends bra.....
    ..she is always setting booby traps!
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who was the jerk who was healing you? XD
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • FlipFl0p
    FlipFl0p
    This happened to me in Cyrodil, I got the finishing blow on someone by dragon leaping off a rock, I fell just like you did and when I landed I was at the other side of Cyrodil stood on a hill. Had time to load the map and see where I was, then dropped down dead to 65k "fall damage".