The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel Treasury [Trading Guild] [Recruiting] [AD]

ScotteYx
ScotteYx
If you're looking for a new trading guild to be part of, then consider Tamriel Treasury.

We are a Guild that wants to try and help everybody in it get wealthier.

We are a collection of players who are friendly and approachable, regardless of your level or expertise.

We are new. We are growing. We want members who will stick with the Guild and help create a welcoming community that interacts with all kinds of players.

If this sounds perfect for you, then we want you.

Send myself a message on here or in game and I'll throw you an invite.

In game - @scottey-x
Edited by ScotteYx on February 28, 2016 10:20PM
  • Kiyoshimizu
    Kiyoshimizu
    Soul Shriven
    Care to tell us more about your guild? Does it have a website?
  • ScotteYx
    ScotteYx
    I have improved the description in the opening post. We don't currently have a website, though I am considering it, depending on our requirements.
    Edited by ScotteYx on February 28, 2016 10:21PM
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    q_dsn
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hi :)

how many active players do you have and what is the distribution between factions?
  • Ahitofel
    Ahitofel
    Soul Shriven
    In case you are still recruiting, I would be delighted to receive an invite:

@Ahitofel