Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA EP PvE Guild Nepenthe Seeking Active Adults

Rainteal
Rainteal
✭✭✭
Nepenthe is a small community of friendly, active adults running predominantly PvE content together every night of the week. (Vet and normal dungeons, Wrothgar, IC, Craglorn, alts) We want to grow in order to clear current trials and be prepared for the new trial coming with next DLC.

If you wish to join a mature, friendly guild of active adults that are focused on clearing content, please contact PSN: Rainteal or leave your PSN ID in this thread.
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: p_au_1i0
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys ad?
  • Rainteal
    Rainteal
    ✭✭✭
    EP sir.
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wish to join a mature, friendly guild of active adults that are focused on clearing content, please contact PSN: Rainteal or leave your PSN ID in this thread.

A guild dedicated to dungeons and other pve content including IC. Finally found you Im interested in joining my PSN is: Fallen_Ray-
    Edited by Fallen_Ray on February 17, 2016 8:37PM
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
  • Rainteal
    Rainteal
    ✭✭✭
    We are still growing steadily and still looking for more. We would love to have more mature folks join our ranks.

Please get in touch with PSN: Rainteal if you wish to join.
  • jewett8122ub17_ESO
    jewett8122ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Battlescars208
  • LBC_Demon
    LBC_Demon
    ✭✭
    LBC_Demon

I love running dungeons. I am a healer.
  • CeeDubz93
    CeeDubz93
    V8 DK and V5 NB here on EP looking for active PvE guilds.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like to join. I could use a solid pve guild so I can stop relying on group finder for dailies so much.
  • Rainteal
    Rainteal
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent in game to Cee and LBC, but I could not locate your name in a PSN search Danny.

We are growing steadily and have lots of really great people.
  • DiMartile
    DiMartile
    Soul Shriven
    Just what I was looking for. I'd like to join. Want to get into some solid PvE content.
    PSN: DiMartile
  • stortzee
    stortzee
    Soul Shriven
    Are you accepting low level players? I have a level 18 Templar and would like to join.

PSN: Stortzee06
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    psn gougef. Start on the PC at launch. Played off an on since then.

Learning the Vet dungeons and trials is my priorities now.

I have nearly full crafting skills in all crafts (lack nirnhoned in some of the equipment traits).

I can make nearly anything.

Have EP V16 and V3. DC V13, V7, V2

On every evening starting at 5:30PM EST.
    Edited by LariahHunding on March 4, 2016 4:43PM
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."

• VinXster
    VinXster
    Soul Shriven
    VR11 Sorc here my first character in eso looking to do vet dungeons wrothgar craglorn IC

psn: VinXster
  • Rainteal
    Rainteal
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get invites out to all of the folks requesting In this thread tomorrow.

We are over 50 members now and have groups forming all through the day and night. We use a group PSN message chat that provides community, trading, crafting, and LFG. We would love to keep this growing with more great people.