The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about CP placement..

Lord_Ejl
Lord_Ejl
✭✭
As a sorc, i would think that my points would be better put to spell shield, than to elemental resistance. Since spell shield covers elements, and also magic damage? Am i right, or have i understood this wrong?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardy stops magic dmg. I don't think any resistances work when your shield is up.

As a sorc theres two ways to spec cp.

If your using a staff and use crushing shock etc.. then spilt your points into increasing fire/frost/light dmg and magic dmg.
    Your green cp should be in magic regen/reduction
    Red cp should all go into bastion.

If your using 2 swords then stick 30 into the mage( not sure which tree it is), the tree where having the 30 cp passive gives 12% spell crit, put them into crit dmg/ spell penetration /blessed etc... Then pump the rest into thaum for magic dmg.
    Green and red cp are the same as above.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...