Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting Kicked issue

Thelevyeffect
When are we going to fix the bug that keeps kicking people off the game? Getting kicked twice or more off the game then having to log in again gets old. Everything been messing up.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    When are we going to fix the bug that keeps kicking people off the game? Getting kicked twice or more off the game then having to log in again gets old. Everything been messing up.

You are not the only one. but ps4 part of the forum is becoming a ghost town. people are giving up hope of ever being listened to or having their problems fixed. shame really.
  • Thelevyeffect
    It feels that way. Good luck trying to call them too. They have to call you not the other way around. CEO could use some pointers and hire someone new when it comes to customer support. Maybe take notes from Apple.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Customer support would be a really nice thing. CEO really wont care about customers, not his job.

The lack of any kind of response would suggest that zenimax have not got even the slightest idea about our problems or they do not have the staff or knowledge to do anything about it.

we are just going to have to wait untill mid march to see if the new patch "solves" the problems. My money says we just get a whole load of new problems due to a lack of testing on console. I wouldnt be at all surprised if it was released conpletely broken and non functional.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    For last 10 hours on xb1 EU I've been getting kicked randomly, it's happened about 5 times now, a coupe of times I even had trouble logging in, it was starting to look like it was the other day with xbl screwing up- same errors and long character requests etc. seems ok atm (touch wood)