The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alchemist Writ Requirements - Which Reagents per Level?

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
There’s a great thread listing all the recipes needed for each level and faction for Provisioning writs, but I’ve been looking for something similar for Alchemist writs and I can’t find anything that lists the specific reagents you need to turn in with which potion at each level.

For Level One Alchemist Writs I know it’s always:
Sip of Health + 3 Blessed Thistle
Sip of Stamina + 3 Cornflower
Sip of Magicka + 3 Wormwood
Sip of Ravage Stamina + 3 Natural Water

Level Two?

Level 3
Potion of Health + 3 Lady’s Smock
Potion of Stamina + 3 Wormwood
Potion of Magicka + 3 Mountain Flower
Potion of Ravage Health + 3 Cleansed Water

However, I believe the type of ravage potion changes with writ level, and I think the reagents required change as well. At the very least I know nirnroot is required for some of the later alchemist writs. Please if anyone could either direct me to an already existing list of these requirements, or if you could help add information to create a list here I would be most grateful!
Edited by Aelthwyn on February 26, 2016 7:58PM
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    Aelthwyn wrote: »
    There’s a great thread listing all the recipes needed for each level and faction for Provisioning writs, but I’ve been looking for something similar for Alchemist writs and I can’t find anything that lists the specific reagents you need to turn in with which potion at each level.

For Level One Alchemist Writs I know it’s always:
    Sip of Health + 3 Blessed Thistle
    Sip of Stamina + 3 Cornflower
    Sip of Magicka + 3 Wormwood
    Sip of Ravage Stamina + 3 Natural Water

However, I believe the type of ravage potion changes with writ level, and I think the reagents required change as well. At the very least I know nirnroot is required for some of the later alchemist writs. Please if anyone could either direct me to an already existing list of these requirements, or if you could help add information to create a list here I would be most grateful!

Hello once you learned all different traits from plants it'll be quite easy to find it out for yourself.
    here is a website with a list of plants and their traits: tamrieljournal.com/crafting-and-professions/alchemy/
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    GeertKarel wrote: »
    Hello once you learned all different traits from plants it'll be quite easy to find it out for yourself.
    here is a website with a list of plants and their traits: tamrieljournal.com/crafting-and-professions/alchemy/

Thanks (that is a useful site I was already aware of), but I’m NOT asking how to make the required potions. I have learned all the reagent traits already. I’m asking which reagents each Writ asks you to turn in along with the required potion - as I have listed above the level one example.
    Edited by Aelthwyn on February 25, 2016 1:16AM
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    Aelthwyn wrote: »
    GeertKarel wrote: »

Thanks (that is a useful site I was already aware of), but I’m NOT asking how to make the required potions. I have learned all the reagent traits already. I’m asking which reagents the each Writ asks you to turn in along with the required potion - as I have listed above the level one example.

Aah, oké I probably misread it then... Well I don't know if its the case.. you just have to test it out I guess.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor