The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet 16 Legendary jewelry glyphs

kalimar44
kalimar44
✭✭✭✭
Can these be made and what ring or neck can use them?
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    Repora Potency Stone Vet 16 Rejera Vet 15 for armour jewellery only available from IC. They are the positive runestones and Itade is the negative runestone for Veteran 16
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Repora Potency Stone Vet 16 Rejera Vet 15 for armour jewellery only available from IC. They are the positive runestones and Itade is the negative runestone for Veteran 16

So my vet 16 purple jewelry from IC can only be upgraded with purple glyphs. I wish we could upgrade our jewelry to legendary. :(

Is there legendary rings and necks in this game? I haven't seen any yet.
  • Sneakyfool
    Sneakyfool
    ✭✭✭
    No, you can put Gold glyphs on your jewelry you just can't upgrade the purple jewelry to gold.

Also you can use glyphs on any jewelry. If you need any made I can do that for you, do you play EU PC?
    Edited by Sneakyfool on February 24, 2016 7:29PM
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kalimar44 wrote: »

So my vet 16 purple jewelry from IC can only be upgraded with purple glyphs. I wish we could upgrade our jewelry to legendary. :(

Is there legendary rings and necks in this game? I haven't seen any yet.

You can use gold glyphs on purple jewelry, I've done it on a number of purple IC drops. You just cannot upgrade the jewelry piece itself to gold.

Gold jewelry does exist but only drops from things like weekly trial rewards (maybe PvP campaign rewards too, not sure).
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. :)