The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for active guild (s)

Hardcorakias
Hardcorakias
Soul Shriven
Hi there, i am looking for any faction active guilds that are willing to have a new member :)
(I moved my chars from the PC servers so i have chars in all 3 realms thats why i dont have any preferences for a faction)
Thank you.
  • ducket1
    ducket1
    ✭✭
    Hi there if you are still looking, I have set up a guild and currently looking for new members, It is situated within AD if your interested let me know :)
    High Elf Dragonknight (Magicka) Stormproof
    High Elf Templar (Magicka) Stormproof
    Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina)
    Breton Sorcerer Lvl (Magicka) Stormproof
    Breton Nightblade (Magicka) Stormproof
    RedGaurd DragonKnight (Stamina) Stormproof
    Options
  • lazarusrevives
    Hey there. I represent Stonebrawlers of Highvale. We are laid back and mature. It is a newer guild that we are working on building now. There is an ambassador system planned in the ranks to help us forge together the three alliances under one guild roof, so your multi guild status may be great for that.
    My GT is LazarusRevives what is yours?
    It's green so it's nature! XD
    Options