The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

This is why I love the Ebonheart Pact [EU PC]

• Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyssia wrote: »
    Jhunn wrote: »
    Nafirian wrote: »
    Oh EP Best faction.

48 DC tryharding 3 players on a resource.
    QHSvtmD.png
    Best thing is when Foxey, TDA and Legio/Honour organize themselves in zone chat, going with three 24 man groups the same place. Much love

Legio themselves likes to run 24+ and chase soloplayers across the map. Gets even better when they're grouped with DA, a 48man train riding on horses to a major conflict on the map, you tap one of them with your resto staff all 48 turns around on their damn horses. :D
    STOP SMALLSCALING you're having fun the wrong way :')
    Gave up.
    Options
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png
    Best thing is when Foxey, TDA and Legio/Honour organize themselves in zone chat, going with three 24 man groups the same place. Much love

Legio themselves likes to run 24+ and chase soloplayers across the map. Gets even better when they're grouped with DA, a 48man train riding on horses to a major conflict on the map, you tap one of them with your resto staff all 48 turns around on their damn horses. :D
    See the glass half full. If they do what you described, then you are such a big threat for them. Or you are famous man that they had to stop doing everything and hunt you down with a full raid. Even better if they teabag you all together when they kill you. That exact moment when scrubs cheers on your dead body, you feel your balls getting bigger all of a sudden and it feels gud.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
    Options
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

DqIJ5Ex.jpg

latest?cb=20130819210803
    The Legendary Nothing
    Options
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

Oh yeah, i remember that one
    RIP FPS
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
    Options
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

I feel the Prootch...
    DC has the worst zergs, no doubt. Elite is mostly brainless train but DC has intentional zergs and worst thing is very few are random PUGs (sometimes Foxey has a PUG up) but mostly are guilds that openly and without any shame set up 48 to 72 man armies. Believe me, if there is something worse than being ran over by a zerg is being uncappable to play any campaign due to a zerg of your faction killing all the action, lagging the *** out of the server and pushing enemies to log off.

I can remember DC zonechat in Trueflame one week or so ago. This guy -insert-here-roleplaying-lorefriendly-name- was shouting in Caps in zonechat about how we (DC) are the strongest faction because we are destroying AD and EP (01:00AM, empty campaign, 48man blob going on at Arrius or so and like 3 enemies in each side). The idea of this guy (and his friends) was that winning is pushing the enemies to their scrolltemples and destroy all the action, then you are good to go to bed.

Maybe we should socialize the idea that winning is having good pvp, killing enemies in even or slightly similar numbers and develop tactics and strategies that require teamwork and some level of skill, rather than just cover the map of blue/red/yellow zerglings until the rest of players give up and leave you an empty map.
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

Then exiles see the 3 DC raids fighting a single ad group proxy up and run in with sudden courage XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

DA does not have a group with more than 12+ people since very long ago and we don't coordinate with anyone since we are not playing in any campaign in particular but rather only looking for suitable action and the least lag possible ^^

Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

Then exiles see the 3 DC raids fighting a single ad group proxy up and run in with sudden courage XD

No exile never follow the line of the keeps or other raids . And they only do 12man groups :trollface:
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe we should socialize the idea that winning is having good pvp, killing enemies in even or slightly similar numbers and develop tactics and strategies that require teamwork and some level of skill, rather than just cover the map of blue/red/yellow zerglings until the rest of players give up and leave you an empty map.

myriah-carey-slow-clap-1432224705.gif

The whole paragraph was good, but that first sentence tugged at my heartstrings...
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

myriah-carey-slow-clap-1432224705.gif

The whole paragraph was good, but that first sentence tugged at my heartstrings...

I almost feel like Oprah now
    Edited by roigseguib16_ESO on February 24, 2016 1:32PM

Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

No exile never follow the line of the keeps or other raids . And they only do 12man groups :trollface:

Oops yeh I forgot
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was there I would think that guy is only making fun of those ppl.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
    Options
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

He meant it. He was the Pug Queen.

Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

Because their TS is like "HALPHALP SOMETHING HIT ME, HEAAAAL ME"

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh EP Best faction.

QHSvtmD.png

Learn to play boi
    Options
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

Doubt this guy would make fun of pugs. One of the more serious/dedicated Pact players AFAIK.
    Options
  • Lastobeth
    Lastobeth
    ✭✭
    jbwtf.gif
    Lastobeth - AD EU Sorc - AR 42
    Lastoblyat - AD EU Temp - AR 17
    Ninja Pete - AD EU NB - AR 16

Officer of Banana Squad - Officer of Arena - I'm back boiz
    Options