Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

PS4 Blue Screen!

mdylan2013
mdylan2013
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else having more issues than normal with the game blue screening you? Tonight I must have had it happen six times when usually it rarely happens!
PS4/EU
CP-1300+
PSN - LookoutLuke
15 Max level toons
PVE/PVP
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooh look at the rush of zos employees replying to this one. We console cash cows are soooo lucky to have great support. Jokes.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It literally just happened to me lol
  • beerninja
    beerninja
    ✭✭✭
    If it happens 2 of more times within half an hour, you need to restart your PS4. Don't just start the game up immediately after it crashes - restart the PS4 by holding down the PS button, choose power options, and choose restart. I'm pretty sure it's a memory leak.
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    happends to me attleast once a day, sometimes 5x in an hour while pvping in IC.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah it happens 2-3 times daily to me and my friend who i play with. any official responses yet?
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It only happens to me once every couple days. It's definitely a lot better now then before.
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    in cyrodil 3 or 4 times a night :o

out of cyrodil maybe once a week :)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything between 5-25 times per day... Seems no rhyme or reason to a lot of the blue screens - though I know if you leave a crafting station and rush to a door too fast you are asking for trouble...

Definitely been an increase of them since last maintenance.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Anything between 5-25 times per day... Seems no rhyme or reason to a lot of the blue screens - though I know if you leave a crafting station and rush to a door too fast you are asking for trouble...

Definitely been an increase of them since last maintenance.

you would have thought that this was a problem. i guess not. loving the responses from zenimax on the issue...........
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_KaiSchober, @ZOS_GaryA, @ZOS_TristanK - Has this ever been talked about with PS4. I mean, everytime I blue screen it has me attach a video for what I was doing and a comment. It really is annoying and has happened at least 1-3 times a night and does not seem to happen during anything in particular that I have noticed. Blue screen of death is really but I never hear anything about it other than the few who discuss it on the forums. What is it and what causes it? I know it used to happen to people on PC, but this is PS4? Is there anything I can do to fix it on my end or is this simply and internal dialog that needs to take place between PS4 and Bethesda?