Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

PVE Lag outside of Cyrodil (Is it just me?)

bryanhaas
bryanhaas
✭✭✭✭
Lately I have been experiencing hits not registering outside of Cyrodil. But it does not seem to happen with staffs or spells.
Also what is up with the Tuesday update of everything? PS4 maintenance at midnight? Just curious but seems kinda dangerous to update all at once.
PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Jimozel
    Jimozel
    Soul Shriven
    we experienced that out of cyrodiil, one of our friends have bad internet conection when this guy join our group we started to gettin lag in game. But the Mealstrom arena sometimes really have so lag, I guess its about the leaderboard things. I mean this map will be using same server with pvp arena.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    the lag is everywhere. i have had lag just walking in open areas of pve. in towns, anywhere you can name. it wont be long before the entire game breaks-down and stops altogether. but remember its your internet thats the problem!

i have two ps4's on my internet and have seen one get kicked for having no internet while the other is happily slaying monsters in a dungeon. Yeah thats a thing alright, seen it with my own eyes.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City has been laggy as hell lately, which is weird because it's usually never is. In fact, that's why I play there.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Imperial City has been laggy as hell lately, which is weird because it's usually never is. In fact, that's why I play there.

this happens on PC too?
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    I have had the same experience, sometimes lag is noticable outside Cyrodiil. It's not really bad, more a bit annoying.
    I use a bow and the most laggy are snipe and poison arrow. no problem with light and heavy attacks.
  • Ni7eWa7ch
    Ni7eWa7ch
    ✭✭
    i think its just a NAT- Type thing from your internet provider blocking certain features , happens to me in all online game's
    Edited by Ni7eWa7ch on March 7, 2016 1:06PM
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ni7eWa7ch wrote: »
    i think its just a NAT- Type thing from your internet provider blocking certain features , happens to me in all online game's
    No, it's just creepy server-side networking.
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on March 7, 2016 1:07PM
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try doing VMSA. Good luck! Argonians lag switch lol