The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Soulfire Plateau

Metamon
Metamon
✭✭✭
I've tried these bosses a few times, 4 times with another player when I was VR10. This is beyond difficult. I'm VR 12, I should at the very least be able to kill one before dying since they're only VR6. I've killed other world bosses of the same level as me or me at two levels above. These bosses are more OP than the 3 tower bosses at Old Kalgon's keep. I'm not asking for any nerfs, i'm asking if anyone on the NA PC server Ebonheart Pact would be willing to give me a hand?
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as I posted this, a sorc and another DK showed- we won, I almost died XD
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I couldnt get them with my DK,but when I tried it with my NB and one other person.,I got it done.We were like level 12.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul Fire Plateau? This one is serious, bring others with you for this boss.

This is a world boss that can't be solo'd very easy. Heck, one time I was at VR1 and was helping out a L12 to do this one and it almost got the best of me. I held back at first so the L12 could have some fun, but I had to really crank it up for this fight.

There is usually one World Boss in each zone that is most difficult to solo, and it's usually a Triple Boss like this one.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This boss is a nightmare, probably the toughest boss in any of the leveling zones. I've only managed to solo it on-level if I focus one boss like crazy, kill it, die, rez and repeat until they are all dead.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    This world boss and Old Kalgon's keep are the only ones i've ever struggled to Solo, O.K's was done with one other person first try