The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Coldharbour troubles.

MUSTACHMAN654
MUSTACHMAN654
✭✭
Hello, I am a level 40 orc dragonight, eager to explore all of Tamriel. I have recently completed the quest, "The Council of the Five Companions", And I am under the impression that I am on my last quest until, "The God of Schemes". I have heard that I can only obtain access to Coldharbour when I complete the quest, "The Weight of the Three Crowns", but I do not possess the knowledge of how to begin this quest. I believe that it is necessary to obtain access to this plain of Oblivion do to the large quantity of experience that is given by the enemies and quests. Are you or anybody else familiar on how to gain access to this quest?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done "Messages Across Tamriel"?
    That is the prerequisite for getting into Coldharbour and should become available after "The Council of the Five Companions".

However, "Messages Across Tamriel" does *NOT* start in the Harborage!
    It's part of your alliance main quest, so the quest giver and location depends on your alliance.

After that, "The Weight of Three Crowns" becomes available which will get you into Coldharbour, through "The Hollow City" ...
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on February 24, 2016 1:45AM
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a level 40 character to get to Coldharbour, you need to finish the main storyline quests for the last zone in your alliance - either Bangkorai (Daggerfall Covenant), The Rift (Ebonheart Pact) or Reaper's March (Aldmeri Dominion). The quest will be given to you by your alliance leader.

Or, you can grind your way up to level 45 to get access to the quest from Vanus Galerion.

You'll get the quest "Messages Across Tamriel" where you need to go visit a branch of the Mages Guild, which will lead into "The Weight of Three Crowns" and access to Coldharbour.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."