The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas that will enhance our future.

OneTrvth
OneTrvth
✭✭
I've played this game for almost a year and I absolutely love this game. I'm going to be a future Game Programmer and I love coming up with ideas. Some of the ideas are the following; Weapon abilities having an Ultimate, New Weapons, and Alliance PVE Raiding. Weapon Ultimates are as followed; 2-Handed: We've all been in the Imperial City Sewers and witnessed the Single Bannered Xivkyn with the 2Handed Weapon. He does an AOE spin that hurts pretty bad. Why not implement this as an ultimate for this weapon? The 2Handed is missing a fairly strong AOE. Next is the Bow: This ability will fire an arrow that will stick into the enemy and establish a dot that reduces movement speed for 4s. Afterward it'll detonate causing an AOE effect. Sword and Shield: Much like the Vos Rhal in Wrothgar, stick your sword in the air and leap into the sky coming down and slamming the target and cause an AOE. Destro Staff: Launch a Vortex in a direction that sends enemies in the opposite direction. Restoration Staff: summon a spectral dragon that breathes Healing springs on your allies. Time to move to the next segment; New Weapons. Crossbows: have a 2Handed and Onehanded variation. More Damage but slower cast timer. Flails: include a one handed and 2handef variation. It should reduce movement speed on its hits. Wands: One Handed Variation of Staves. Faster cast times but slightly less damage. Our Final Segment is PVE Keep takes. A 12 Man Raid on a Keep out of Cyrodiil. Include waves of different enemies based on the location of the keep. Each area should have 1-2 keeps and include good drop sets. One thing I would like to add, do not use the vanilla keep concept from Cyrodiil. Give us something different, I came up with the idea because I had another play through on Skyrim.
*Bonus*
Dragon Priests
Much like a world boss establish the shrines to the Dragon Priests and allow us to get the Masks. One item set bonus off the masks would be nice. I hope everyone enjoyed the read and I apologize for any grammatical errors. I hope everyone supports these ideas and we can look forward to them being implemented within the game.
OneTrvth
Tri-Faction
Youtuber
  • OneTrvth
    OneTrvth
    ✭✭
    It came to my attention that I Omitted Duel Wield.
    Duel wield ability: much like overload, imbue your weapons with energy and hit 20% harder.
    OneTrvth
    Tri-Faction
    Youtuber