The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA Taking Back Scourge!

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
I went to Scourge to farm and found AD came in with one bar population and took over the entire map for the past couple of weeks.

EP had 3 bars and a queue to get in everyday, yet we couldn't even take back Kingscrest or Farragut. I spotted a zerg-like group siege Farragut. Here's the problem and it was almost hilarious. Even with 30 players, the group only managed to put up 5 siege weapons and 1 was pointed at the AD on the walls. After what seemed like an eternity getting the front gate open, the group stormed in. Since I play in Azura primarily, we usually take down a keep in 10 minutes with my guild's group. So I left to farm Bruma. 20 minutes later, I look at the map and Farragut is still under siege. I continue. 10 minutes later, I look at the map and Farragut is no longer under siege.

Later that evening, my guildmates hear about Scourge so we go in to help. We dethroned the AD emperor and took back the inner ring, and then went back to our home campaign - Azura.

Lesson learned. Scourge needs a strong guild to keep it under control. Being Crown is difficult and definitely needs the right leader to help inexperienced PVPers to organize and understand how to siege. I saw a lot of V16s, but the group was not organized.

So if your strong guild can make Scourge your guest campaign, help take it back. AD is bragging on Facebook and Forums.
Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on March 1, 2016 7:49PM
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    We were exchanging map flipping with AD last week, but EP has disappeared again. It's still a tight score so get on this campaign and help get us on top.

We won Azura last campaign and I got a total of 22K gold and ranked 700+ playing mostly weekends and a couple of weeknights.

Help win this one. 25? days left. Lots of time still.
  • MisterBastahrd
    MisterBastahrd
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge is considered a buff campaign by a lot of EP.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good work EP. Less than 2 weeks left in the campaign and we reduced AD's lead from 4K+ to only 1K.

Scourge is no longer an EP buff server. AD has posted on the General Discussion that a strong guild took over Scourge so that EP won't be a buff server anymore.

We're taking it back! Hop on and help maintain the map.