The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Data Missing

TheBADBEAR
TheBADBEAR
Soul Shriven
Last week my son lost both his characters overnight. He filed a ticket and asked for a forum invite code, however, I received my invite code first despite not asking until the next day. How long does it usually take for a ticket to be addressed? Also, has anyone else had this problem? We know it is not trying to log into the wrong server and we have tried on both of our Xbox Ones.
  • TheBADBEAR
    TheBADBEAR
    Soul Shriven
    It has been over a week since the incident and no response from technical support. Can anyone tell me if this is the norm? Can we expect it to be weeks or months?

An additional question, he has not created a new character because we have read that it may effect the retrieval process. Does any know if there is any truth to this?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Edited by TheBADBEAR on February 17, 2016 11:58PM
  • itchycolt
    itchycolt
    Soul Shriven
    Yes takes a few weeks for them to reply. They used the snowstorm excuse last time so lets see what's taking them so long this time. When they do reply, it's usually some automated message which redirects you to their "HELP" guide which everybody and their mommas have read and memorized by that time