The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crown store items [opinion]

izJordy
izJordy
✭✭✭
so, i'm willing to spend some money on a mount and i've been waiting for them to add a cool mount in the store and finally they have added something..
a black bear mount which is just a cave bear mount but colored black, thats it..

sorry but please add something special? all the mounts are just the same you're just changing the colors.. you are selling the color, 700 crowns more expensive for the black color, other then the color the mount looks completly the same, please do something different then just changing colors of mounts, i'm not asking for wolves, dragons whatever.. i'm fine with a horse, bear etc, but you could attleast change the looks of each bear? not every human looks the same so why make the same mounts with different, change something a diff type of bear, horse..

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know,right?
    Bears have different shapes,as do Horses,and large cats.I think they are a bit too lazy in their designs.Its easier to just change the skins than to add a bit of Panasche,or flair to them.I mean,Arabian horses do not look like Clydesdales.And there should be ponies for the smaller races. Tigers look a bit different than Lions.Not in ESO though.They're all females as well.No manes,nothing.
    I wish they would give us male lions with those lovely manes,and Tigers with their manes too.Also with bigger paws.Both of those cats dont have small feet as they do in ESO.They have massive paws with great sharp claws.
    Nevermind,..I'll go on a tangent,.. XD
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I know,right?
    Bears have different shapes,as do Horses,and large cats.I think they are a bit too lazy in their designs.Its easier to just change the skins than to add a bit of Panasche,or flair to them.I mean,Arabian horses do not look like Clydesdales.And there should be ponies for the smaller races. Tigers look a bit different than Lions.Not in ESO though.They're all females as well.No manes,nothing.
    I wish they would give us male lions with those lovely manes,and Tigers with their manes too.Also with bigger paws.Both of those cats dont have small feet as they do in ESO.They have massive paws with great sharp claws.

They're coming!

gp_crwn_mounts_whitelion_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_mounts_lionprideking_1x1.jpg
    And with two colours!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's a step in the right direction.

But I do agree with Volkodav - different species of big cats and bears and different horse breeds vary much more than simply their colour. (I assume the same could be true for guar but cannot say for sure.)

If you lined up a lioness, a tiger, a leopard and a clouded-leopard next to each other (and for now we're ignoring the fact that they're cats so they'd all wander off or roll over or start fighting) you'd see a huge variation in size and build - the tiger would be 2 or 3 times the size of the clouded-leopard with the other two in-between, the lion and tiger would have much bigger paws and bigger built, more powerful limbs (forelimbs particularly) whereas the leopards would look comparatively skinny, but would have slightly longer tails relative to their bodies and the clouded-leopards tail would be a lot fluffier than the others.

Whereas if you lined up the 4 senche the only difference would be the colour.

(I left out the panther because black panthers are not an actual species in real life - they're melanistic leopards or jaguars, so it would be identical to the leopard, unless it's a jaguar which seems unlikely.)

It's the same with the bears. If we assume they're all based on North American species (which they usually are in games, especially by American developers) the snow bear should be about double the size of the cave bear. The black bear would be just slightly smaller than the cave bear. There should be variation in the shape of the head, and paw size too. If they're not all based on North American species there could be even more variation.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigers don't have manes. Only lions bear the huge mane.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Lancillotto
    Lancillotto
    ✭✭✭
    The_4O4 wrote: »
    I know,right?

They're coming!

And with two colours!

Nice! :D
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The_4O4 wrote: »
    I know,right?

They're coming!

And with two colours!

Well,thank God for this.Eventually. :}
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Tigers don't have manes. Only lions bear the huge mane.

Tigers have small side manes.Check here::
    http://cdn1.arkive.org/media/4B/4B66533C-5FD1-4D39-BBF0-A8C17F6B8DE3/Presentation.Large/Male-Sumatran-tiger.jpg