The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is a good crafted armor set for vet dungeons (white god and ic prison)

Mr5had0w
Mr5had0w
Recently I started mixing in the karnace hope dor the fast res time increase ontop of my templar passive. I can craft everything up to 8 with some 9s in clothing, maxed heavy and ww. Im looking for another crafted set to go with karnac to help with my healing set up. Any ideas on wat i should mix it with?

This is mainly for farming vet wgt and the prison.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magic or Stamina based?

Magic, go with Julianos

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mr5had0w wrote: »
    Recently I started mixing in the karnace hope dor the fast res time increase ontop of my templar passive. I can craft everything up to 8 with some 9s in clothing, maxed heavy and ww. Im looking for another crafted set to go with karnac to help with my healing set up. Any ideas on wat i should mix it with?

This is mainly for farming vet wgt and the prison.
    @Nestor I hope his healer is magicka based ;)

I'd recommend 5 Kagrenac + 3 Magnus for healing untill you get spell power cure drops. Alternatively you could use 2 torugs + kena or maelstrom staff, in case you have them.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor I hope his healer is magicka based ;)

I'd recommend 5 Kagrenac + 3 Magnus for healing untill you get spell power cure drops. Alternatively you could use 2 torugs + kena or maelstrom staff, in case you have them.

That is why I asked about Magic. He also said he was farming Vet Dungeons, which would make me think he wants some DPS too so I went for most spell power. If only has a 3 piece to work with, Torugs might be a nice way to do. I was looking for a 3 piece set that offered spell power on the third piece and I could not find one last night, at least crafted. I looked at Magnus, but did not think it was better over 3 piece Torugs for my characters.

I do admit that my healer is kitted out pretty much the same as my Sorcerer.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of Kag's, tell your group to stop dying :D

julianos/kena w/torugs
    julianos/overwhelming
    SPC/kena w/torugs

Edited by Cuyler on February 23, 2016 1:54PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters: