Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

So, 50 all crafts all characters now. Still break down or just sell it all?

Teflondon75
Teflondon75
✭✭
Title says it all really. Finally hit 50 in my last craft on my last character on PS4. Those of you in the same boat do you continue to break down everything and keep up with trader prices to sell the break down mats or do you just sell anything green and under etc?

I'm thinking I might sell all green and under for a couple weeks just cause I can without feeling guilty haha. Two of those characters are my sub 50 BWB pvp characters though so unfortunately can't do the max lvl writs on them, ahh well @Shrugs@
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run lots of characters so someone is always likely to benefit from deconstructing the stuff.
    Edited by BabeestorGor on February 11, 2016 8:18PM
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VR14-VR16 decon

otherwise check for research

if no, sell
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VR15/16 stuff gets deconned, all the rest is sold.

The only exception is Intricate items I still have a couple of Mules I am leveling, though not sure why as they will never craft or have enough skill points to spend on material passives to farm the good stuff.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I deconstruct VR15/16 leather.

Purple/blue drops get deconstructed for tempers (though the shame of deconstructing purple VR16 bound items :( ).

Expensive items and trash items get sold to the vendor.

"Interesting" green items get dumped into a guild store. Though they don't sell too well.
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will want to decon VR14 items too so you have mats to do max level writs.
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • dereck_phantom
    Hey I'm on ps4 I'm looking for some sets can you craft them? I'll pay btw I'm a lowbie
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Title says it all really. Finally hit 50 in my last craft on my last character on PS4. Those of you in the same boat do you continue to break down everything and keep up with trader prices to sell the break down mats or do you just sell anything green and under etc?

I'm thinking I might sell all green and under for a couple weeks just cause I can without feeling guilty haha. Two of those characters are my sub 50 BWB pvp characters though so unfortunately can't do the max lvl writs on them, ahh well @Shrugs@

I decon so I have mats for writs
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    VR15/16 stuff gets deconned, all the rest is sold.

The only exception is Intricate items I still have a couple of Mules I am leveling, though not sure why as they will never craft or have enough skill points to spend on material passives to farm the good stuff.

Ha! I also send intricate items to my mules. They aren't going to be crafters, but still, I have this weird fixation of getting the crafting skills on my alts to max. I guess, in case I ever do decide to make them a crafter?

Also, all my alts have learned/are learning all traits, except Nirn, for their respective crafts. Only two left who have the 8th traits to finish up. Yes, I'm crazy...

On topic - I sell anything green and below, unless it's intricate, in which case it goes to a mule. Glyphs, I still decon, since they don't sell for much and I can usually use the runes or sell them.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 16, 2016 8:12PM
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one equipment crafter that's maxed on runes, blacksmithing, wood, and clothing. So I sell all the intricates on the guild store. They sell for as much as almost any of the same level now. Didn't used to be. I was thinking to just level up alchemy and cooking on my mules/alts but I am getting so many skill points doing cadwells silver and gold, might as well make my main level up consumables. Thoughts?
    Edited by Thrasher91604 on February 19, 2016 2:54AM
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP I just want to thank you

You are the reason I am going to try for this...

I already have all crafting and most traits except nirnhoned on my crafter.

BUT I am in the process of leveling up 2 other chars crafting along with it.
    So far woodworking is slower than the clothing & smithing... and of course enchanting :wink:
    I might not max out enchanting on ALL my characters but I will certainly max it out on 3 before the year is done.

Just wanted to thank you for the inspiration
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."