The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Motif 19

J4YDEE
J4YDEE
Hi all, relatively new to this, I have obtained a Purple Crafting Motif chapter 9, mercenary helmets. I'm level 39 on xb1. Should I keep, sell or use? If sell how much roughly? I understand that my crafting has to be level9, of which I think in level 4.

Best Answers

• Chelos
    Chelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the price ranges on XB but I assume they are higher than PC and I paid about 3K for it.
    Whether you want to keep or sell it is essentially up to you. Do you like crafting and do you want to craft equipment of different styles? Then keep it.
    If you couldn't care less check the guild traders and sell for the price that you find. Or more if you think you can pull it off :wink:
    • Ich bin nicht merkwürdig ich bin eine limitierte Auflage!
    • I'm not weird I'm limited edition!
    Answer ✓
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some questions to help you decide:

Do I have a crafter? If yes - bank it
    Do I craft gear for myself or others ? If yes - bank it

Some things to keep in mind, you did a pledge for this and got it from a chest. They are worthless as everyone does them and they do them on multiple characters everyday. 200g maybe 300g if the other person is in a rush...

You can always speed this up by asking pc and linking the item in question in chat. Alternatively you can download the add-on master merchant and have a always evolving price checker on you ;)

(as a rule of thumb if you are a crafter always learn your first motif of a kind so that you eliminate the risk of not getting that specific drop again)

(or just sell the first one you get if it's new content so that you get maximum reward $$$ then you can always wait months and then buy when the price dropped).
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Answer ✓
  • J4YDEE
    J4YDEE
    I bought it from one of my guild stores for 100 gold. Think whoever put it on there may have made a mistake, but took it anyways! I'll probably keep it then, or try selling for a ridiculous price. Thanks for your help!
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the case of the prices being higher just ask pc ( price check ) either in large zones or in your guild chat for an accurate estimation :smile:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."