The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I received my crowns but I don't have access to DLC nor am I receiving the XP buffs

Ghamorra
Ghamorra
I purchased the ESO Plus membership about an hour ago. I got my crowns but that's it. I haven't received any in game mail or notifications nor an email. I verified my purchase was taken out both through my bank and an email via Sony (PS4). Does the other stuff take time to process?
  • Dragnelus
    Dragnelus
    ✭✭✭
    I think it takea time to search xD

For the orcs you need to go to a questgiver if im correct. And for the Alliance war dlc you need to go to that war and het the Quest or go to the middle? I forgot xD
  • ScottHD
    ScottHD
    ✭✭
    The other night I purchased a month sub on PS4 and I didn't even get my crowns or have access to DLC areas. I logged out and restarted my PS4 and had access and my crowns.

It seems like a generic answer but turn it off and back on again.
    Stamina Nightblade | Stamina Dragonknight | Stamina Necromancer | Stamina Templar
    @SenorDigidull | Looking for a Guild •
    • PC | NA •
    VR11 Nord DragonKnightEP
    41 Imperial NightbladeEP
    14 High Elf SorcererDC
    10 Breton TemplarEP
    12 High Elf DragonKnightEP
    PS4NA
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    i re subbed yesterday and got access to dlc but no crowns woke up today still no crowns
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • DarkoDon
    DarkoDon
    ✭✭
    I have an active ESO Plus account, it's cancelled but still has 38 days left on it and its asking me to purchase the DLC content with crowns. I don't get it. It says DLC is free to all ESO Plus members.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkoDon wrote: »
    I have an active ESO Plus account, it's cancelled but still has 38 days left on it and its asking me to purchase the DLC content with crowns. I don't get it. It says DLC is free to all ESO Plus members.
    @DarkoDon Have you checked to see whether the DLC is unlocked in your Collections screen? It's still possible to buy DLC with Crowns when you're an ESO Plus member, but you don't actually need to do it, as it should already be unlocked in Collections.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Zyeriik
    Zyeriik
    ✭✭
    I am also having issues with eso plus. I bought the subscription Saturday in addition to 750 additional crowns through Xbox store. I received the 750, eso plus buffs and have access to dlc but didn't get my 1500 crowns for being a plus member. Email support has been automated and practically non existent.
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i have no dlc unlocked and plus isn't show on my account even tho xbox said i have it purchased
  • Zyeriik
    Zyeriik
    ✭✭
    I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game to see if that would resolve the issue...since doing this my eso plus membership doesn't even show up anymore...not the crowns , buffs, dlc...just nothing. Thought I would post this in case you guys had a similar idea to try uninstalling because it only made my issue worse.