Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tips for a sorc running around sewers on solo?

Lord_Ejl
Lord_Ejl
✭✭
What skills are you using for handling both mobs and players?

Gear etc, you can't really crit in IC, is that true?
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best tip for sewer Sorcs is to slot Defensive Rune on your off bar. Just remember to cast it after every fight, and it will help protect you from gankers until you start your next fight.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try mines to protect your arse and always keep your shield up also lightning form will help against melee gankers and cloakers.other than that if you see a corpse stop sneak and detect potion.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just run around the city. I use my PvE build.

Hardened Ward, streak are a must.

Invis potion goes a long way, with speed boost

Haven't had a fight in weeks tho
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lord_Ejl
    Lord_Ejl
    ✭✭
    Hardened ward i'm using yes, haven't been able to put streak on my bar yet, Have to start using it.

Is there a way to dodge meteor? And if i came across reflect, how as a sorc, can i effectively hurt the dude then?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Ejl wrote: »
    Hardened ward i'm using yes, haven't been able to put streak on my bar yet, Have to start using it.

Is there a way to dodge meteor? And if i came across reflect, how as a sorc, can i effectively hurt the dude then?

You can't really dodge meteor, but you can block it. As a sorc you can streak out of the AoE DoT instantly. When I'm on my DK, sorcs usually burst me down with inevitable detonation, mines, curse, stun me just before wings wears off then frag.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best move IMO against a reflect DK is.... Daedric Tomb! But its gonna get changed :(

It was insta cast, spammable, unreflectable, comparable dmg to frag... and hardly used. I pwned many a dk with this unsuspecting move.

Until TG or PTS, it's my secret awesomeness
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    Mage light, mines, wards, lightning form, streak, line of sight
  • Lord_Ejl
    Lord_Ejl
    ✭✭
    Ok, now we had a group of 5 enemies, all using stuns after one another. How to avoid that? My sorc ran out of stamina so fast :D
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best move IMO against a reflect DK is.... Daedric Tomb! But its gonna get changed :(

It was insta cast, spammable, unreflectable, comparable dmg to frag... and hardly used. I pwned many a dk with this unsuspecting move.

Until TG or PTS, it's my secret awesomeness

I love that move... sure I get crap for using it until I do more DPS than the 5 miners who have to get the tank to change direction
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • RobbaYaga
    RobbaYaga
    ✭✭
    Lord_Ejl wrote: »
    Ok, now we had a group of 5 enemies, all using stuns after one another. How to avoid that? My sorc ran out of stamina so fast :D

Buy the Healing Potions from the PvP vendors. They have the Immovable quality which prevents a fair amount of the stun moves such a Wrecking Blow (though not all of them). As someone mentioned above, Defensive Rune will (at least momentarily) tie down one of the ambushers. If you're getting CC'ed a lot, remember Streak will still move you, (and stun your attackers) to get you away until the CC wears all. Use the various morph of Encase to CC them back (one of which slows and the other does damage). Crushing Shock from the Destruction Staff will interrupt players casting their stun abilities, though this is hard to do accurately. Finally, putting a lot of CP into reducing CC/Stun time is a good play if you have it to spend.

Against the NPC mobs in IC, I use Defensive Stance from the Sword & Board bar as it reflects (and stuns the caster of) incoming magic projectiles. If I handle things correctly in a fight with NPCs, one gets caught in the Defensive Rune, one stuns himself because of Defensive Stance and then I'm fighting 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 and can take care of business without major concerns.
    Dragon kings, dying queens; where is salvation now?