The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

we are the Almerion Soldiers

nbksaske
nbksaske
✭✭✭
new guild looking to recruit members (over 18)
laid back, chilled gamers, no matter what experience level you are, WE WANT YOU!

focusing on pve, dungeon runs and helping each other :)
no requirements, just have to have a love for eso
we are built on the idea that if you need help, you got it!

are you fed up with guilds that will only help you if it benefits them, well we are different.

if your interested send me a msg PSN nbksAske, or leave your psn below and ill add you :)

LET'S KICK SOME DEADRA BUTT !!
Edited by nbksaske on February 11, 2016 11:17AM
  • nbksaske
    nbksaske
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • ZiggyC
    ZiggyC
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing from the title you're in The Aldmeri Dominion? I'd be interested in joining, I've mostly played solo and would like to do some dungeon runs and PVE in Cyrodill. I've just came back to ESO after playing Fallout 4 for a while so I'm a little rusty.

PSN is II-Ziggy-II

I'm a Vet rank 3 Vampire Nightblade
  • nbksaske
    nbksaske
    ✭✭✭
    ZiggyC wrote: »
    I'm guessing from the title you're in The Aldmeri Dominion? I'd be interested in joining, I've mostly played solo and would like to do some dungeon runs and PVE in Cyrodill. I've just came back to ESO after playing Fallout 4 for a while so I'm a little rusty.

PSN is II-Ziggy-II

I'm a Vet rank 3 Vampire Nightblade

Added you :)
  • Steveyboy_UK
    Looking for an AD guild that will help me run vet dungeons. Psn Steveyboy_UK

Dps sorcerer.
    Dps dragonknight
    Looking to run a tank at some point.