The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Up to, but not over level writs.

CaptainObvious
CaptainObvious
✭✭✭✭
What would your thoughts be for skill points controlling the tier up to top accessible tier of writ?

Ex1. You have 10 of 10 blacksmith. You can go to the Orsinium Writ board and do the Rubedite tier writ, or go to the Belkarth Writ board and do the Voidstone tier writ all the way down to the initial town with Iron tier writs.

Ex2. If you can craft up to steel, then you only have access to the first and second area writs.

Still one writ per day per craft.
Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love these. Instead of changing your writ location, it would just unlock a new one, and you choose which tier by what town you pick it up in.

Love it.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ShadowscaleSithis
    ShadowscaleSithis
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather have a list on any writ board. What writ do you want? > Alchemy, then it asks what level of writ do you want. Trying to find the right writ board has proved to be a little harder than should be for me (probably the only one, but whatever). Also, if I take a writ from Craglorn why am I going to Wrothgar to turn it in. Not to mention my maxed provisioner is only level 24 so his writs only go to Windhelm
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would rather have a list on any writ board. What writ do you want? > Alchemy, then it asks what level of writ do you want. Trying to find the right writ board has proved to be a little harder than should be for me (probably the only one, but whatever). Also, if I take a writ from Craglorn why am I going to Wrothgar to turn it in. Not to mention my maxed provisioner is only level 24 so his writs only go to Windhelm

So the taking a writ from Craglorn and having to turn it in at Orsinium is what this would adjust. If you get a writ a Craglorn, you turn it in at Craglorn assuming the proper number of skill points have been placed into that crafting type.

So in that case for provisioner, you could control whether you wanted to process a writ at Windhelm, Shadow Fens, Deshaan, or Stonefalls. This would allow you to collect lower level recipes without doing a respec.

Level selection at the board was not considered to maintain the dialog flow from the existing implementation.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we should be able to pick the writ level we want to craft for.

Besides, all those level 20 or 30 NPCs out there need appropriate gear too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it.

This needs to be a thing and now!
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    It's certainly got my vote! @ZOS_GinaBruno: Can you hear us now?
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, it's definitely irritating that I have to choose between getting the Craglorn surveys (the only way I've gotten nirncrux and clearly the most reliable way to get it) or being able to gather mats for my VR16 gear.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great idea.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Where are the writ boards in Orsinium?
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    whyB wrote: »
    Where are the writ boards in Orsinium?

One in front of the building that houses Blacksmithing, Woodworking. The other is in front of the Mages area, that houses Alchemy, Enchanting, etc.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • ettavolt
    ettavolt
    ✭✭
    With current market prices for top equipment crafting mats it's too expensive to do lvl10 equipment writs.