Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

magicka sorcerer as a argonian ?

luishenrike1994eb17_ESO
what do you think about a argonian being magicka sorc
  • olimarfreak
    olimarfreak
    ✭✭
    Personally i'd go with Altmer, Breton or Dunmer, all others are ''useless'' if you want a good magicka sorc.
    They give you the best passives.
    PS4 - EU - PSN: olimarfr34k / YT: olimarfr34k ESO
    CP600+

Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | VMSA Flawless 548k | Immortalix (AD)
    Redguard Stamina Templar | VMSA Flawless 558k | Jab on Em (DC)
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer | VMSA Stormproof 557k | Slippery when wêt (EP)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Bombblade Setup | VMSA Stormproof 552k | Emilio La Gucci (AD)
    Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight | PvE only | VMSA Stormproof 510k | Cat with Hella Dots (DC)
    Khajiit Stamina Nightblade | PvP only | Shadowmeow (AD)
    Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight | PvP only | Saltbae (AD)

Soon: Magicka Templar

Vet & HM Clear
    MoL, AA, HRC, SO

#PwNeD is BACK!
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't call others completely useless. You will definitely have an advantage with a magicka focused race but you can definitely make argonian work too.

rip decibel
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    If the idea appeals to you, give it a try! One of the best players I know has a magicka sorc argonian.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can make any combo work! Argonians may not have anything that benefits magicka directly, but you can look at their perks as helping in areas that sorcerers lack.
    N64 NA EP
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reminds me of my urge to make a magikca NB Bosmer... Gimping for RP and appearance sake.

What they Hezz, why not? Must we always MAX build?
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the end of the day, PVE or PVP, it doesnt matter, you're the one who looks at your character all day, and you're the one who has to use the skills, might as well make the character something you like, and use skills you think are cool. The passives are nice but they wouldn't gimp you so hard that you couldnt play or anything. Enjoy yourself.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • Masuimi
    Masuimi
    ✭✭✭
    You can make any combo work! Argonians may not have anything that benefits magicka directly, but you can look at their perks as helping in areas that sorcerers lack.

Too bad argonians don't really have any "perks".

Their passives are pretty useless to be honest.
  • Salty247
    Salty247
    Soul Shriven
    I have an Argonian magika sorc. I like it. I have the theory that it's a poor craftsman that blames his tools. i hold my own against any Altmer or Breton sorc.

I use a resto staff and two handed g-Sword. I actually get more questions about running a two handed than i do for running an Argonian sorc. However with the heavy weapons passive I get 5% increase to all damage done (same amount as dual wield swords) plus it adds to my fav combo... i proc my shields, hit power surge, velocious curse, mage's wrath until my crystal frags are up, then i wrecking blow and crystal frag them in mid air. I run five piece light 2, piece heavy. 5 pieces of julianos when i have my sword out and 4 piece twilights embrace when i have my staff out. I started with seducer until i got higher in champ points

It's all how you spend champion points. When i didn't have a lot i started out putting a lot in magician and tenacity for thief. Staff expert and thaumaturge for Mage and, bastion and light armor focus for Warrior...Reason being is you're gonna run out out of magika a lot so you're gonna use heavy attacks a lot to rebuild magika so its best to get the most bang for your buck as far as damage and recovery goes per heavy attack... but once i got up in champ points put 100 in magician 67 in arcanist for thief. 100 in thaumaturge (gonna change that to elemental expert and start running a fire staff instead of resto when the new patch comes out.. pretty excited about magic damage going there where it belongs) and 67 on elfborn, and kept the same on warrior with 100 on bastion and 67 on light armor

I hold my own in pvp and make a good addition to any dungeon team in pve... It's all about how you can make it work. Min/maxing is a crutch for scrubs and newbs